Loop Creator

• Next Page
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 3:23 Quote
good tool, it'll be one that i'll use deffinately
thanks for sharing this valuable post...

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 12:39 Quote
awesome!!!!!!!!
follow me people mew to this Smile

Posted: May 3, 2015 at 10:18 Quote
Never use any sort of GPS mapping app! Bike thieves can track them back to your house!

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 at 12:53 Quote
^^ At least with Strava, you can add a buffer that doesn't display the route within a certain radius of your home. The options go from 1/8mi to 5/8mi.

Posted: Feb 4, 2017 at 15:08 Quote
Does anyone know of a similar site where you can do the same for mountain biking in Northern Ireland? The Bikehike and OS maps just go blank when you try to view N.I. Cheers

Posted: Nov 3, 2017 at 5:56 Quote
I used to use Strava's loop creator. For my area, it sucks. It won't automatically plot on trails even if they're on the map so I have to manually plot point by point. Then it freezes Madder

This tool blows Strava's route builder out of the water:
https://www.plotaroute.com/

It auto follows "bike paths" i.e. trails so I can plot complex routes in minutes. So awesome!!

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 6:42 Quote
mapOmeter is pretty good too. Gives the option of map, satellite and OSM views.

O+
Posted: May 14, 2019 at 23:46 Quote
shredPA wrote:
I used to use Strava's loop creator. For my area, it sucks. It won't automatically plot on trails even if they're on the map so I have to manually plot point by point. Then it freezes Madder

This tool blows Strava's route builder out of the water:
https://www.plotaroute.com/

It auto follows "bike paths" i.e. trails so I can plot complex routes in minutes. So awesome!!

Gaia gps works really well. It can be used on airplane mode when you don't have service. It does a very good job recording the track, elevation, distance, avg speed, top speed and time. It also has trails already potted which is awesome when trying to figure out a ballpark of where you are

Posted: Nov 27, 2021 at 13:45 Quote
Bikemap.com
Ridewithgps.com
Strava.com
Viewranger.com
Theese are the sites that I use.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.024220
Mobile Version of Website