close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Loop Creator

| Next Page
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 3:23 Quote
good tool, it'll be one that i'll use deffinately
thanks for sharing this valuable post...

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 12:39 Quote
awesome!!!!!!!!
follow me people mew to this Smile

Posted: May 3, 2015 at 10:18 Quote
Never use any sort of GPS mapping app! Bike thieves can track them back to your house!

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 at 12:53 Quote
^^ At least with Strava, you can add a buffer that doesn't display the route within a certain radius of your home. The options go from 1/8mi to 5/8mi.

Posted: Feb 4, 2017 at 15:08 Quote
Does anyone know of a similar site where you can do the same for mountain biking in Northern Ireland? The Bikehike and OS maps just go blank when you try to view N.I. Cheers

Posted: Nov 3, 2017 at 5:56 Quote
I used to use Strava's loop creator. For my area, it sucks. It won't automatically plot on trails even if they're on the map so I have to manually plot point by point. Then it freezes Madder

This tool blows Strava's route builder out of the water:
https://www.plotaroute.com/

It auto follows "bike paths" i.e. trails so I can plot complex routes in minutes. So awesome!!

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 6:42 Quote
mapOmeter is pretty good too. Gives the option of map, satellite and OSM views.

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 23:46 Quote
shredPA wrote:
I used to use Strava's loop creator. For my area, it sucks. It won't automatically plot on trails even if they're on the map so I have to manually plot point by point. Then it freezes Madder

This tool blows Strava's route builder out of the water:
https://www.plotaroute.com/

It auto follows "bike paths" i.e. trails so I can plot complex routes in minutes. So awesome!!

Gaia gps works really well. It can be used on airplane mode when you don't have service. It does a very good job recording the track, elevation, distance, avg speed, top speed and time. It also has trails already potted which is awesome when trying to figure out a ballpark of where you are

Posted: Nov 27, 2021 at 13:45 Quote
Bikemap.com
Ridewithgps.com
Strava.com
Viewranger.com
Theese are the sites that I use.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006350
Mobile Version of Website