Do You Think There Should Be Bod ( Bike of the day) On PinkBike ?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Do You Think There Should Be Bod ( Bike of the day) On PinkBike ?
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:25 Quote
i just thought as we have POD and Vod Maybe we could have BOD (bike of the day)

please leave your opinions Smile

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:27 Quote
My opinion is that this has been covered 100 times. Use the search next time.

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:31 Quote
i think that should be a bod thats an amazing idea

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:32 Quote
sam-davies wrote:
My opinion is that this has been covered 100 times. Use the search next time.
typical another up there own arse welshman HAHA

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:36 Quote
Yeah, Shur, a BOD Would be pretty awesome but the only problem is they would probably run out of bikes at a certain amount of time...

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:36 Quote
No because everyone will be like: 'My bikes better than that' and there will be loads of arguments about it.

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:37 Quote
antster94 wrote:
No because everyone will be like: 'My bikes better than that' and there will be loads of arguments about it.
maybe bbut not everyone is immaature like that are they

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:43 Quote
antster94 wrote:
Anyone could say that about the VOD and POD aswell..

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:45 Quote
hoernig wrote:
antster94 wrote:
Anyone could say that about the VOD and POD aswell..
yeah i agree with you

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:48 Quote
no- it will mostly be of rich people that can't ride and spend there time cleaning their bike not riding it.

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:50 Quote
biscuito wrote:
no- it will mostly be of rich people that can't ride and spend there time cleaning their bike not riding it.

stop pickiing out negative points about it ,

and so what ???

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:51 Quote
NO a bikes a bike - they can be bought and sold with money - who cares what bike you have , it how you ride it - thats why pod and vod work! but bod would never work!

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:53 Quote
edd-stevens-95 wrote:
NO a bikes a bike - they can be bought and sold with money - who cares what bike you have , it how you ride it - thats why pod and vod work! but bod would never work!
i disagree with you

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:54 Quote
sonny45 wrote:
biscuito wrote:

and so what ???

cos there is no skill involved in handing over your credit card- at least vod/pod requires some skill in riding or photography and mostly both.

this is a stupid idea, there are no positive points to it so why should i stop picking out the negative;

it is just a bragging show for bike geeks, with a smattering of all right riders few and far between, this is not what biking is about.

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 4:56 Quote
biscuito wrote:
sonny45 wrote:
biscuito wrote:

and so what ???

cos there is no skill involved in handing over your credit card- at least vod/pod requires some skill in riding or photography and mostly both.

this is a stupid idea, there are no positive points to it so why should i stop picking out the negative;

it is just a bragging show for bike geeks, with a smattering of all right riders few and far between, this is not what biking is about.

yes buiscuto! thats what i was getting at when i sed this "NO a bikes a bike - they can be bought and sold with money - who cares what bike you have , it how you ride it - thats why pod and vod work! but bod would never work!" tup

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021693
Mobile Version of Website