Damaged scrotums.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Damaged scrotums.
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 14:44 Quote
I've heard of vegetarians eating really spicy peppers and then over time it starts burning when they pee!! i knew a guy who accused his girl friend of cheating because he thought she gave him gonorrhea.... only to find out when they tested his urine. that it was the spicy peppers that had inflamed his urinary tract.......8=Really Mad
He had to go cold turkey on spicy food.. He hated it because every thing was so bland.. but it healed 8=Smile

Could you imagine getting maced in the face from spicy pee???Fireman

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 20:15 Quote
well i was standing on my marble counter fixing a lightbulb and slipped and the corner managed to get me right in the nuts...

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 20:19 Quote
who8mycrayon wrote:
well i was standing on my marble counter fixing a lightbulb and slipped and the corner managed to get me right in the nuts...

Was the counter OK ??? 8=lol

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 21:09 Quote
dinkboy wrote:
who8mycrayon wrote:

Was the counter OK ??? 8=lol

'Say you like really thin pancakes instead of crepes' Talladega Nights Movie quotes.........

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 21:30 Quote
I like crepes........8=D--_ _ _ _

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 9:48 Quote
Nasty stories guys...my worst so far (non-biking) was a tennis ball the 'nads. I bled a bit when I pissed striaght off but im ok now!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013361
Mobile Version of Website