Rate my ride!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Rate my ride!
Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 14:40 Quote
mrnozzer wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
Whats bad about low frames ? They must have some good points about them , my frame has a 9" standover and i have no problem with it . I personally think high frames feel horrible to ride Razz

Your frame does not have a 9" standover. My old Lacey had a 9" standover, and it was far taller than yours.

Your frame has 7.5" standover, If it is the same amity you used to have.
Oh sorry , my mistake . and Yup i still have my amity frame , I think it feels nice tbh , i can understand why peoplewould prefer higher frames but still , no need to compare anything to do with BMX with a scooter Razz

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 15:23 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
mrnozzer wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
Whats bad about low frames ? They must have some good points about them , my frame has a 9" standover and i have no problem with it . I personally think high frames feel horrible to ride Razz

Your frame does not have a 9" standover. My old Lacey had a 9" standover, and it was far taller than yours.

Your frame has 7.5" standover, If it is the same amity you used to have.
Oh sorry , my mistake . and Yup i still have my amity frame , I think it feels nice tbh , i can understand why peoplewould prefer higher frames but still , no need to compare anything to do with BMX with a scooter Razz
Amen! Big Grin

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 20:22 Quote
get real pegs and the streets are calling

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 20:25 Quote
bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:

Next pegs I'm gonna get are plastic. Or plastic sleeved... So much nicer to grind with, especially when you only do ledges with coping and rails.

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 20:32 Quote
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:

Next pegs I'm gonna get are plastic. Or plastic sleeved... So much nicer to grind with, especially when you only do ledges with coping and rails.

Not a fan of plastics ay. Plastic sleeves are a lot better than full plastics

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 20:34 Quote
iamtoad wrote:
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:

Not a fan of plastics ay. Plastic sleeves are a lot better than full plastics
dont be a bitch. just use odsy jpegs

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 20:35 Quote
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:

plastic sleeved are shit so are full, Just be a man

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 20:38 Quote
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:

+1

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 20:59 Quote
I happen to like my pegs thanks

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 21:00 Quote
skilledpancakess wrote:
-1... I kid, whatever floats your boat man

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 21:57 Quote
skilledpancakess wrote:
just look out I snapped my front one doing a smith it hurt

Posted: Oct 26, 2011 at 8:39 Quote
RGonz wrote:
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:

+1

I got a set of subrosa sweets, definitely preferr them over any plastics I've ever used

Posted: Oct 26, 2011 at 8:39 Quote
Plastic pegs are so shit. I ran some for ages, there's no satisfaction when you grind with them. I love the sound and the feeling you get when you use metal pegs.
I'm using aluminium pegs right now and they're sick. All the weight benefits of plastic pegs, plus they feel proper and slide fast.

Posted: Oct 26, 2011 at 8:42 Quote
I'd prefer a heavy steel peg over a light Alu peg

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.016462
Mobile Version of Website