Rate my ride!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Rate my ride!
Author Message
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 8:40 Quote
all-out-bmx wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
all-out-bmx wrote:
it still a nice bike, its just that i personally dont like the color scheme. too old school for me.
hehe thats what i like Razz
haha, well we all got different tastes lol
yea to each their own

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 9:27 Quote
i like it alot better now, but yeah the paint f*cked up and its all like a tiger now. its gonna be all black with blue frame and chrome bars next season. eclat sylar sprocket btw

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 11:01 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
my ride the take ivy 5

Big fan. Looks nice and old-school. 9.8 Needs a better quality picture to do it justice though.

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 11:03 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
i like it alot better now, but yeah the paint f*cked up and its all like a tiger now. its gonna be all black with blue frame and chrome bars next season. eclat sylar sprocket btw
paint it the same as Ty morrow's old federal frame

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 11:28 Quote
Jimmy-Recard wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
my ride the take ivy 5

Big fan. Looks nice and old-school. 9.8 Needs a better quality picture to do it justice though.
yeah the picture doesnt help at all and thanks..

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 16:01 Quote
you posted it like 2pages back...

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 16:04 Quote
bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:
you posted it like 2pages back...
I know , and only got 1 rate...

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 18:05 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:
you posted it like 2pages back...
I know , and only got 1 rate...
Rating: 4 cross breeding donkey humans out of the 50 that are currently known to exist in the northern hemisphere.

That rating is almost as ridiculous as the fact that you need to have endless amounts of people label your bike with a number so you can feel good about yourself over the internet. Go ride it, rather than just flaunt it.

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 18:33 Quote
justin99 wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:
you posted it like 2pages back...
I know , and only got 1 rate...
Rating: 4 cross breeding donkey humans out of the 50 that are currently known to exist in the northern hemisphere.

That rating is almost as ridiculous as the fact that you need to have endless amounts of people label your bike with a number so you can feel good about yourself over the internet. Go ride it, rather that just flaunt it.
HAHA! this

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 18:35 Quote
justin99 wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:
you posted it like 2pages back...
I know , and only got 1 rate...
Rating: 4 cross breeding donkey humans out of the 50 that are currently known to exist in the northern hemisphere.

That rating is almost as ridiculous as the fact that you need to have endless amounts of people label your bike with a number so you can feel good about yourself over the internet. Go ride it, rather that just flaunt it.
Not really , isn't this the whole point of this thread ? And i don't fancy going out riding at 2 in the morning , everything i ever post is usually after 7pm therefore i can say i do ride my bike thank you very much ¬_¬

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 18:36 Quote
unless something is drastically changed you don't need to repost your bike

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 18:40 Quote
AIDDAN wrote:
unless something is drastically changed you don't need to repost your bike
Well i guess im very sorry . Didnt know it was a crime like ? And @justin99 , that may be your opinion but why would you feel the need to be a dick about it , haha . Im not intending to offend anyone and as for making out that all's i do is admire and show off my bike and not ride it, well , that kinda defeats the object of spending money on something im not going to ride?

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 21:03 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
AIDDAN wrote:
unless something is drastically changed you don't need to repost your bike
Well i guess im very sorry . Didnt know it was a crime like ? And @justin99 , that may be your opinion but why would you feel the need to be a dick about it , haha . Im not intending to offend anyone and as for making out that all's i do is admire and show off my bike and not ride it, well , that kinda defeats the object of spending money on something im not going to ride?
Leave. Please.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009890
Mobile Version of Website