Rate my ride!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Rate my ride!
Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 21:34 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
My new spray job from matte black to this The exact colour of the subaru impreza
rate please ! Smile
this is one of the sickest bikes ive ever seen i like you posting it over and over cuz that means i get to look at it more and youre supposed to get three rates until the next person posts so if you only get one then you re post 9/10 would be 10 with chrome chain?

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 3:25 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
AIDDAN wrote:
unless something is drastically changed you don't need to repost your bike
Well i guess im very sorry . Didnt know it was a crime like ? And @justin99 , that may be your opinion but why would you feel the need to be a dick about it , haha . Im not intending to offend anyone and as for making out that all's i do is admire and show off my bike and not ride it, well , that kinda defeats the object of spending money on something im not going to ride?
+1. and yeah, like funkm3n said before, this is the point of the "{B]rate my ride" thread, sint it? if he only got 1 rate (i was that rate) he kinda deserves to post it again. if u guys say he shouldn't post it, then why have this thread?

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 3:57 Quote
all-out-bmx wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
AIDDAN wrote:
unless something is drastically changed you don't need to repost your bike
Well i guess im very sorry . Didnt know it was a crime like ? And @justin99 , that may be your opinion but why would you feel the need to be a dick about it , haha . Im not intending to offend anyone and as for making out that all's i do is admire and show off my bike and not ride it, well , that kinda defeats the object of spending money on something im not going to ride?
+1. and yeah, like funkm3n said before, this is the point of the "{B]rate my ride" thread, sint it? if he only got 1 rate (i was that rate) he kinda deserves to post it again. if u guys say he shouldn't post it, then why have this thread?
Mine got one rate and I don't go re-posting it...

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 5:46 Quote
legit, you post it ONCE, i think my bikes in here once through this whole thread, who cares if it looks sick. Weve seen it a million times already. Its an amity with a federal sticker on it(Y)

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 5:48 Quote
braydoncairns123 wrote:
this is a photo of my bike after i polished it

π/10 I'd rather ride this.

my scooter

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 8:34 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:
legit, you post it ONCE, i think my bikes in here once through this whole thread, who cares if it looks sick. Weve seen it a million times already. Its an amity with a federal sticker on it(Y)
And ? why would it matter if it has a federal sticker on it or not ? The amity badge is on so its not like im passing it off as another brand ? And as the first ever post said , IT SHOULD GET 3 RATES . And i only got 1 , not being a bitch like but folks need chill the f*ck out ¬_¬

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 8:35 Quote
bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:
all-out-bmx wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
Mine got one rate and I don't go re-posting it...
Thats at your disgression isn't it ?

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 9:21 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:
+1 same here man got like 3 rates thats it move on in life...

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 11:13 Quote
Cain-bitches wrote:
braydoncairns123 wrote:

π/10 I'd rather ride this.

my scooter
thats abit hateful.

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 11:14 Quote
braydoncairns123 wrote:
id give it a 6.5/10. only because its almost all stock.

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 12:11 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
7/10

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 12:14 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
8/10

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 12:14 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
7.5/10

taaa-daaa! Lets move on.

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 12:29 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Funkm3n wrote:
7.5/10

taaa-daaa! Lets move on.
haha :L I wasnt too bothered , it frustrates me when people try and get on their high horse about things

Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 14:04 Quote
Funkm3n wrote:
rip-bmx wrote:
And ? why would it matter if it has a federal sticker on it or not ? The amity badge is on so its not like im passing it off as another brand ? And as the first ever post said , IT SHOULD GET 3 RATES . And i only got 1 , not being a bitch like but folks need chill the f*ck out ¬_¬
+1

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013034
Mobile Version of Website