Rate my ride!
Posted: Nov 19, 2011 at 22:36 Quote
Hahaha
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:
I'm glad to hear.

Posted: Nov 19, 2011 at 23:54 Quote
rider280 wrote:
FOR SALE 750 Sunday Second Wave 2010 like new
Rate my bike & tell me what should I change to make it better . ! ( sorry for the dumbass cellphone quality --' )
Is it a stolen complete with a sunday frame?

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 0:06 Quote
bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:
rider280 wrote:
Rate my bike & tell me what should I change to make it better . ! ( sorry for the dumbass cellphone quality --' )
Is it a stolen complete with a sunday frame?
Yes it is .

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 1:03 Quote
rider280 wrote:
dont loose the frame, its SUNDAY

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 1:36 Quote
rider280 wrote:
not to sound like a complete a*shole but just try get rid of the stolen parts as they break. but defo get seat first if its running smooth.

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 5:54 Quote
trialsriderdude wrote:
rate!
custom funday.
i like it, the directors pull it all together lol 9/10

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 5:54 Quote
Aaron-J wrote:
been a while...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m59/iRideBMX_01/2011-11-13164828.jpg
looks nice! specs? 9/10

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 11:47 Quote
Just puttin' this out there, I love it when BMX'ers complain about their seats being too hard or unpadded.

1. You aren't f*cking sitting on it... if you are, you're doing it wrong.
2. You're riding a bike with no brakes and chucking yourself off shit. Clearly the integrity of your body/your general safety aren't too high on your priorities list.
3. You're riding a bike with no suspension, way too much air in the tires, 25-9 gearing, and riding it across town, standing the whole way. Since when is comfort a big issue?

That's all. I'm gonna go enjoy my trendy padded seat now, which I bought because I thought it looked cool.

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 11:51 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Just puttin' this out there, I love it when BMX'ers complain about their seats being too hard or unpadded.

2. You're riding a bike with no brakes and chucking yourself off shit. Clearly the integrity of your body/your general safety aren't too high on your priorities list.
3. You're riding a bike with no suspension, way too much air in the tires, 25-9 gearing, and riding it across town, standing the whole way. Since when is comfort a big issue?

That's all. I'm gonna go enjoy my trendy padded seat now, which I bought because I thought it looked cool.

Damn. All these years i thought those seated fakies looked cool. Cry

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 11:52 Quote
dkidd wrote:

this is truth, although the only time I use my nice, fat padded seat is when I'm too tired to stand, so I'd like to be comfy, and it looks cool

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 21:46 Quote
Old Subrosa frame.
Got rid of my red wall FAF's and picked up a GLH and ODY Path, then threw all my parts on an old Subrosa frame I had laying around.

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 23:39 Quote
new cult death row v2 bars and eclat onyx cranks
cult bad boy new eclat onyx cranks and brand new cult death row v2 bars

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 23:43 Quote
whitechocolatebmxer wrote:
i heard you like eclat and cult. 10/10

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 23:49 Quote
bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:
whitechocolatebmxer wrote:
i heard you like eclat and cult. 10/10
I sure do Smile Razz ahah and thanks! Smile

Posted: Nov 21, 2011 at 7:54 Quote
Y'all Probably Remember me.

Couple More Sunday Pictures

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015911
Mobile Version of Website