Whats holding you back from progressing ?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Whats holding you back from progressing ?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:23 Quote
Just like the title says what is holding you back from progressing as a rider ? for me its not having dirt jumps to ride and only a skate park, and i believe that my bike has something to do with it too and the fact that i dont have any money Razz but that just might be me

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:24 Quote
it was mainly having a broken ass bike and having nowhere to ride.. i say was.... i have now rectified both of these soo this time next year... i'll be tearing up the UCI

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:26 Quote
bike spending the last 4 weeks in the shop cos tehy are morons who forgot about it and accidently deleted it from the shops systemThumbs Down

lack of ability, places to ride, money and shite brittish weather

not having a job is a good one too !

insertretardednamehere wrote:
Just like the title says what is holding you back from progressing as a rider ? for me its not having dirt jumps to ride and only a skate park, and i believe that my bike has something to do with it too and the fact that i dont have any money Razz but that just might be me

go build something..i have nothing to ride really but always find something be it a stair case etc...even resorted to rigid downhill lool

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:28 Quote
every time i build something it gets wrecked \!

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:28 Quote
for me its stupid kids and ppl wrecking my jumpsFrown

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:29 Quote

same starting riding other things like street or park always gonna be a street somewhere Big Grin

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:30 Quote
ollieg17 wrote:

same starting riding other things like street or park always gonna be a street somewhere Big Grin
thats what im doing right now skate park everyday only thing is my bike isnt very street Razz

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:30 Quote
for me its have a piec of crap bike for FR and DJ,i have an 08 fire mountain with a couple new parts( dart2 grips pedals tires stuff like dat) but i shred on my friends bike

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:31 Quote
i ride a rocky mountain flow for street not very good in that department

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:32 Quote
Having a heavy crap bike is sucking big balls at the moment, it makes for a really boring and rubbish ride... man I miss my old bike!

also...
only ever riding solo.... I can't take many risks as no one else in my local area seems to ever ride, so I'm pretty much always the only guy at my local trails/jump spot - don't like the idea of crashing, breaking something and being stranded alone...

I have actually regressed majorly over the last 2 years thanks to these two problems + crappy English weather.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:33 Quote
ctd07 wrote:
Having a heavy crap bike is sucking big balls at the moment, it makes for a really boring and rubbish ride... man I miss my old bike!

also...
only ever riding solo.... I can't take many risks as no one else in my local area seems to ever ride, so I'm pretty much always the only guy at my local trails/jump spot - don't like the idea of crashing, breaking something and being stranded alone...

I have actually regressed majorly over the last 2 years thanks to these two problems + crappy English weather.

yhh english weather is a big stop...also education and work

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:36 Quote
right noe broken finger and sprained wrist not cool f*cking been jumped 5 on 2 = lose aahaha

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010099
Mobile Version of Website