Christian riders? just wondering.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Christian riders? just wondering.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 8, 2009 at 2:27 Quote
hi i was just wondering if there are any christians on the forums if so please post and say what denomination you are and how you best describe your relationship with christ. plus any issues you are having to do with it all because it can be hard...=]

please DO NOT HATE ON THIS THREAD.

non christian can also post if you have any views on anything =]

Posted: Jun 8, 2009 at 7:12 Quote
No worries, just doing my good christian deed for the day!
(PS I am a christian too!)

Posted: Jun 8, 2009 at 7:23 Quote
nice =] i went too a christian rap gig last night to watch a guy called guvna b...

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 3:20 Quote
im in!

AOG - and im a youth pastor

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 6:06 Quote
I'm not a Christian but I think you'll find that the large majority of the forum is, shouldn't be difficult to find some people who have the same interests/views, just take a look around. Smile (Good place to start is the thread mentioned above)

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 10:17 Quote
thhought this was a biking forum fudge (fridgechef) ?
obviously there will be lots of christians on here, what would u get from finding out what peoples views/opinions and what not??

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 11:55 Quote
i was just wondering... and its in the off topic bit any way, plus it was ages ago wen i first joined pb...

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 21:58 Quote
heyyo! i go to a non-denominational church and would definitely rate a 1 on that other forum that someone posted a link to. biking in god's creation is awesome

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 21:13 Quote
lukelovesbikes wrote:
heyyo! i go to a non-denominational church and would definitely rate a 1 on that other forum that someone posted a link to. biking in god's creation is awesome
im a christian and a free rider

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 17:57 Quote
Im a Christian! Non denominational. tup

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
It's just a matter of time before some 17yr old kid comes in here and tells us all how wrong we are. Wait for it...

Anyways. I'm a Christian. I don't believe denominations are necessary. I simply believe what the Bible tells me.

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
six-feet-under wrote:
It's just a matter of time before some 17yr old kid comes in here and tells us all how wrong we are. Wait for it...

Anyways. I'm a Christian. I don't believe denominations are necessary. I simply believe what the Bible tells me.

I like that Smile And i totally agree with the 17 year old thing... But I was thinking maybe something more like 13 or 14 haha. But I guess it provides a chance to spread the word!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011698
Mobile Version of Website