BIKE, Chappers4321 Vs Fireballrider

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
BIKE, Chappers4321 Vs Fireballrider
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 8, 2009 at 9:04 Quote
Br00tal Game Of Bike Chappers vs Mike.
BMX, Brakeless cause we are solid.
couple of days to set the trick, im not to bothered tbh.
mike is setting first.

Posted: Jun 8, 2009 at 11:34 Quote
REBAL'S, lol. c'mon chappers u can win Big Grin , u can knock mike out Dead Horse

Posted: Jun 9, 2009 at 3:04 Quote
180 off two palets then half cab out.
Views: 221    Faves: 0    Comments: 3

Posted: Jun 9, 2009 at 11:18 Quote
didn't have time to get ANOTHER one with a half cab, so ill get one tomorrow if i have time (:
heres the just 180 off 2 pallets one anyway
Views: 182    Faves: 0    Comments: 6

and heres the trick im gonna set
Views: 232    Faves: 0    Comments: 6

ill get a 180 with a half cab tomorrow probably (:

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 10:41 Quote
put 3 palets on the floor 180 up fakie along 180 pivot/hop off the other end. i will put a vid up tomorrow

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 12:31 Quote
lol to chapper that not a fjwhip pop it

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 12:33 Quote
phitf wrote:
its good enough, leave them to it!

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 12:40 Quote
i nerly had it today

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 13:12 Quote
phitf wrote:
okay no need to be a dick.
i think you will find it is still a footjam tailwhip, so what if i didnt hop into it, its better than most people can do, its a start im still learning to hop into them, so once iv learnt them ill put another video just to please you...

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 13:17 Quote
wooooo calm down i think your gettin paniky about this swine flu , your nerly as bad as my mum

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 13:19 Quote
fireballrider wrote:
wooooo calm down i think your gettin paniky about this swine flu , your nerly as bad as my mum
shhh mike, why arent you matching?

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 13:20 Quote
fireballrider wrote:

haha, sorry mike... my schools been closed Razz but i still have to go in to do my exams ):

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 13:27 Quote
derfmtb wrote:
fireballrider wrote:
forgot to charge cammera its chargin now how mint is my new set, you should have been filmin that one were i tried to hop the palets and nerly went over the bars then i could have set that, i think its called tail tap clear the palets into nose manual

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 13:31 Quote
fireballrider wrote:
derfmtb wrote:
fireballrider wrote:
forgot to charge cammera its chargin now how mint is my new set, you should have been filmin that one were i tried to hop the palets and nerly went over the bars then i could have set that, i think its called tail tap clear the palets into nose manual
Hahaha that was brilliant!

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 13:37 Quote
derfmtb wrote:
fireballrider wrote:
derfmtb wrote:
Hahaha that was brilliant!
it wasnt i nerly shit myself, it would have been good to go into the exam latewith blood poorin of my face

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013830
Mobile Version of Website