Why do people hate norco so much?

PB Forum :: Norco
Why do people hate norco so much?
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 1:39 Quote
Thay are cheep to buy and heavy.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 1:50 Quote
Norcos may not be the best, but it could be worse. they could be a Crack n Fail

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 2:57 Quote
i think someone should end this thread its going nowheres, fast...

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 3:48 Quote
i love norcos man!!!

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 4:23 Quote
why dont you shut up
street55dirtjumper wrote:
why dont we all just fight about hating norco! lol

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 4:29 Quote
and so do you
Gsnickets wrote:
everyone hates norco because they look like shit.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 6:12 Quote
schiestel wrote:
why dont you shut up
street55dirtjumper wrote:
why dont we all just fight about hating norco! lol
Why don't you take your own advice?

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 6:21 Quote
personally i like norcos
and no one is making you buy one so why are you complaining?

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 6:38 Quote
wickedskilz wrote:
markr wrote:
the reason That every body hates norco is because there just jelous that we get to ride the worlds best bikes and they have to ride walmart standards
LMFAO! Yeah, keep telling yourself that. There are so many other brands that walk all over Norco for ingenuity, quality and performance.

STFU Fagit your bikes worth 1700 My forks are worth More than that

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 7:34 Quote
markr wrote:
wickedskilz wrote:
markr wrote:
the reason That every body hates norco is because there just jelous that we get to ride the worlds best bikes and they have to ride walmart standards
LMFAO! Yeah, keep telling yourself that. There are so many other brands that walk all over Norco for ingenuity, quality and performance.

STFU Fagit your bikes worth 1700 My forks are worth More than that
haha, what a loser... who says something like that? dude, unless your name is joshua bender, i can tell you right now that you've been had... i don't know who sold you your fork, but you got ripped big time... you already made yourself look ignorant by writing a post like that... but by claiming you spent more than 1700 on your fork... well that just makes you look even dumber...

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 7:55 Quote
norcoman1314 wrote:
i think someone should end this thread its going nowheres, fast...

Agreed, this thread is ridiculous bashing. Everyone has there own opinion so why not just leave it at that. shut this thread down its annoying lol

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 8:15 Quote
yea i love there fully not so much there hardtails....

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 10:47 Quote
thats just cuz every f*cking kids has norco and they are like watch my super bike its a norco and they are like kona and everything else suck. the frame desing are ugly too.Book

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 11:06 Quote
konarock wrote:
thats just cuz every f*cking kids has norco and they are like watch my super bike its a norco and they are like kona and everything else suck. the frame desing are ugly too.Book
haha
that and: every kid has a norco, then one buys a unique bike of some other brand and tells his friends his bike is best. then the friends, like the lemmings they are, spread the word that norco sucks, and the only real good bike is the one their friend has.
groms bug me:P

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 18:25 Quote
no konas look like shit with thiar stupid f*cked up rear suspension system that is garbage and you tell me what is better than the norco team DH or the shore 1
konarock wrote:

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021999
Mobile Version of Website