The lightest session 10 builders blog

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The lightest session 10 builders blog
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 16, 2011 at 14:45 Quote
willy94 wrote:
fantaman wrote:
undercoverfreak wrote:
looks like its going to be a mid 30s build. All you need now is a Session 9.9 and you're golden.

I think you are about right soo far on the mid 30's weight part and that with propper DH tiresSmile ,well the session 9.9 frame is going to be pretty expensive i think,maybe just as much as my session 10 frame cost here which is 4200 euro but i must admid that session 9.9 frame is beautifull.
its black and red, so it matches your colour scheme. sell your session 10 and buy one... sub 28 pound dh bike? Eek

Session 10 frame isn't gonna be sold instead it's going on the wall when i ever buy a new frame,which i don't see that happen in a view years and i can't see nothing wrong on the 10 frame other than the frame weight.Red will be ditched later this year so no more black & red color schemes for this rider.

Posted: Jul 16, 2011 at 14:47 Quote
so how much does the session 10 weigh?

Posted: Jul 16, 2011 at 14:50 Quote
when i weight the frame when it was white,it was 13,5lbs with a heavy manitou swinger shock + steel spring.

Posted: Jul 16, 2011 at 14:51 Quote
fantaman wrote:
when i weight the frame when it was white,it was 13,5lbs with a heavy manitou swinger shock + steel spring.
wanna weigh that shock and spring? curious to see how much you can save if you switched to a carbon session

Posted: Jul 16, 2011 at 15:15 Quote
willy94 wrote:
fantaman wrote:
wanna weigh that shock and spring? curious to see how much you can save if you switched to a carbon session

The old shock weight 2,5lbs

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009636
Mobile Version of Website