Kelowna/Westside dj thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Kelowna/Westside dj thread
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
brandonandres wrote:
skid16 wrote:
anywhere to ride around boucherie? by quails gate winery?

DBP about 30 seconds up the road

you should now it by now brandon that unless the person sign a waiver dbp is a no go area.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 20:40 Quote
why cant he sign one?

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 21:20 Quote
aerosteeze wrote:
brandonandres wrote:
skid16 wrote:

you should now it by now brandon that unless the person sign a waiver dbp is a no go area.
unless your Garrett Robertson, he still has yet to sign one because hes a badass

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
im pretty sure you have one... but if not you should sign one.. my dad comes and checks now everytime he sees somone out there. and he said if you dont have one your not riding until you get one signed Frown

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
hucker2010 wrote:
aerosteeze wrote:
brandonandres wrote:

unless your Garrett Robertson, he still has yet to sign one because hes a badass

enless ur garrett robertson who has a dinkt truck and has a spaz when casey throws sticks in the air

lol jk

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
aerosteeze wrote:
im pretty sure you have one... but if not you should sign one.. my dad comes and checks now everytime he sees somone out there. and he said if you dont have one your not riding until you get one signed Frown

I guess jacksons an exception to

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:10 Quote
jackson took one the same day brain and stirling did

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:18 Quote
aerosteeze wrote:
jackson took one the same day brain and stirling did

i have one and it is signed i just never remember to bring it lol i dont even remember where it is anymore

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:20 Quote
oh ok. well if you cant find it i may have another

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
brandonandres wrote:
hucker2010 wrote:
aerosteeze wrote:

enless ur garrett robertson who has a dinkt truck and has a spaz when casey throws sticks in the air

lol jk

maybe one day you will grow up and when u actually have to pay for things like food and rent and gas you will care if someone were to throw dirt and sticks at your truck because maybe its not the nicest truck in the world but that doesnt mean you want it to be even worse and get even more dents, maybe or maybe you will be led by example and grow up to be like your parents

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:25 Quote
oh burn. garret you should come to dbp tomarow at like 11. and then we will ride till like 3 cus i have to work at 4. and look for your waiver

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:27 Quote
aerosteeze wrote:
oh burn. garret you should come to dbp tomarow at like 11. and then we will ride till like 3 cus i have to work at 4. and look for your waiver
no i should not do that and im way to lazy to look for it, i can just sign my own now when im there next so it doesnt really matter

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:28 Quote
ok well you should still come

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 22:34 Quote
aerosteeze wrote:
ok well you should still come
incorrect

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 8:23 Quote
brandonandres wrote:
skid16 wrote:

whats dbp and how do i get there? lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011684
Mobile Version of Website