Is this a scam?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Is this a scam?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 23:17 Quote
hey i emailed the guy and was like hey this is feeling a little fishy and i no longer want to do buisness and such.

thanks guys

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 23:21 Quote
stop using bad language and mouthing off, he asked a perfectly fine question any more shouting him down or mouthing off and ill have this thread blocked.

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 23:29 Quote
bailey262 wrote:
hey i emailed the guy and was like hey this is feeling a little fishy and i no longer want to do buisness and such.

thanks guys

ahahaha nice

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 23:35 Quote
bailey262 wrote:

thanks guys

Oh you told him

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 23:49 Quote
darleydirtbiker wrote:
stop using bad language and mouthing off, he asked a perfectly fine question any more shouting him down or mouthing off and ill have this thread blocked.

Ok, Dad....... I'll have??? This little piggy went to market......... and this little piggy went WEEE WEEE WEEE all the way home....lol

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 23:51 Quote
ok mods just shut it down b4 it gets worse he got his responses

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 23:54 Quote
Wait!!! I still wanted to have roast beef and the other little piggy had none......

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 0:02 Quote
dinkboy wrote:
Wait!!! I still wanted to have roast beef and the other little piggy had none......
hey daddy, do you think i could post on the pinkbike forums with the big boys?

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 0:07 Quote
Yes son....Just beware of the scammers..... and don't take candy from strangers..Pimp

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 0:09 Quote
dinkboy wrote:
Yes son....Just beware of the scammers..... and don't take candy from strangers..Pimp
but its so tempting

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 0:21 Quote
And most of all, never go to this house.

photo

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 0:56 Quote
right keep it clean guys ive informed a modd if it continues to get worse then this thread will be blocked.

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 8:01 Quote
darleydirtbiker wrote:
right keep it clean guys ive informed a modd if it continues to get worse then this thread will be blocked.

Do you know what a KIss ass is? or a brown noser? or better yet, A Tattle Tale...... You sound like the pinkbike Hall Monitor..... and No, I don't have a Hall Pass...... Do you think by being Mod like they'll pick you to be one???? " Hall Monitor" Hall of Fame.... wank wank wank..

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 8:07 Quote
dinkboy wrote:
darleydirtbiker wrote:

Do you know what a KIss ass is? or a brown noser? or better yet, A Tattle Tale...... You sound like the pinkbike Hall Monitor..... and No, I don't have a Hall Pass...... Do you think by being Mod like they'll pick you to be one???? " Hall Monitor" Hall of Fame.... wank wank wank..
LMAo this guy is jokes haha Salute Big Grin

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011265
Mobile Version of Website