Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 10:43 Quote
ustemuf wrote:
Mooney10 wrote:
ustemuf wrote:
PI=4612512 size=l align=c][/PI]

PI=4612584 size=l align=c][/PI]

PI=4612583 size=l align=c][/PI]
6/10

ouch! i demo'd a giant glory with full saint & fox 40 at northstar last season...i'd take my bike over it anyday.

then again, my bike isnt full dh so your 6 makes sense.

true, yeah 6 cause it aint a real dh bike and perps fell like arse

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 10:47 Quote
Mooney10 wrote:
ustemuf wrote:
Mooney10 wrote:

6/10

ouch! i demo'd a giant glory with full saint & fox 40 at northstar last season...i'd take my bike over it anyday.

yeah, they sure do - i'm sure thats all you did is fall.

your giant gets a 5.9/10.. cause it's a cookie cutter bike and your scheme looks like ... well, a 16 year olds. pretty colors though, cute.

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 10:55 Quote
ustemuf wrote:
Mooney10 wrote:
ustemuf wrote:

your giant gets a 5.9/10.. cause it's a cookie cutter bike and your scheme looks like ... well, a 16 year olds. pretty colors though, cute.

shot bro wait to try offend me by pulling me up on a typo.. the colour scheme is pretty sweet ae. No need to try give me a lower score than you cause your pissed off that i dont like your bike. Get off your high horse and learn to accept that some people aint gonna like your bike. If a 16 year old kid can do it, im sure you can tup

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 11:01 Quote
Mooney10 wrote:
ustemuf wrote:
Mooney10 wrote:

shot bro wait to try offend me by pulling me up on a typo.. the colour scheme is pretty sweet ae. No need to try give me a lower score than you cause your pissed off that i dont like your bike. Get off your high horse and learn to accept that some people aint gonna like your bike. If a 16 year old kid can do it, im sure you can tup

hey no hard feelings, i could have had any bike i wanted i'm not offended by what you said. take your own advice about people having different taste.

my reply making fun of your typo was a joke pal Wink

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 11:04 Quote
ustemuf wrote:
Mooney10 wrote:
ustemuf wrote:

hey no hard feelings, i could have had any bike i wanted i'm not offended by what you said. take your own advice about people having different taste.

my reply making fun of your typo was a joke pal Wink

will do, my comment was made about ridin my mates perp for a day but his bike was a night hunk to be nice so maybe it was just his bike. dunno

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 17:32 Quote
ustemuf wrote:
photo

photo

photo

5.8/10

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 18:08 Quote
lol way to shit all over his bike haha

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 18:14 Quote
photo
photo

for my budget... 8.5/10

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 18:20 Quote
ustemuf wrote:
photo

photo

photo
What's up with the presta tubes?

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 18:25 Quote
spahman wrote:
photo
photo

for my budget... 8.5/10

8/10 Very solid build.

A few pics of the V-10

<Deleted photo>
<Deleted photo>

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 18:26 Quote
kpilar wrote:
lol way to shit all over his bike haha

yeah cus he was shitting on the glory's

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 18:27 Quote
pipes10 wrote:
A few pics of the V-10

<Deleted photo>
<Deleted photo>

just cus i like 40's

but sexy bike fersurree

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 18:29 Quote
pipes10 wrote:

A few pics of the V-10

<Deleted photo>
<Deleted photo>
Eek What does she come in at? Is this finished or do you have a little tinkering to do on it?

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 18:31 Quote
36.75 but he's adding a Ti spring. so like low 36 ish. lol i stalked the description

butt soooo sexyyy

Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 18:31 Quote
Fragma wrote:
Eek What does she come in at? Is this finished or do you have a little tinkering to do on it?

That's pretty much done. Weighs in at 36.75 lbs as she sits in the pics.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018951
Mobile Version of Website