The 26" Dirt & Park Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" Dirt & Park Thread
Posted: Jul 14, 2014 at 9:41 Quote
And if they say non pro rear hub is good then you cant fault pro either, had pro for few months (Lend from a friend, was a purple 2010(?) hub) and he had it for over 3 years. He got a hope this year, as he got Sponsored from beddo and wanted matching hubs to the rims he got! Smile

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 at 12:04 Quote
willy94 wrote:
tyrellmtb wrote:
and ya i know sponor is spell wrong haha
and ive progressed a lot since this haha
twice in fact Wink

Haha deal with it! Smile

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 at 14:09 Quote
Riding with some duders from another town I found some sweet spots in my own town!

Also I tried to smith a concrete ledge my peg got stuck and I scratched my beautiful golden void

ALSO a kid asked for a pic of my bike which completely made my day

ALSO I kinda learnt new tricks that I will throw into the edit

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 at 14:21 Quote
Yesterday I cased a ledge to ledge gap hard enough that I got two pinch flats AND totally wrote off my rear rim, an Atomlab Pimplite. It hit the corner of the ledge hard enough that it basically pushed the rim inwards a bit (think about the next step beyond a flatspot), and in the process pinched my valve hole closed slightly, which I had never even considered as a possibility. Totally mashed up the valve hammering the old tube out.

So yeah, that's a possibility. If you case hard enough, your valve hole might fold shut.

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 at 14:43 Quote
Dont know if you guys are into instagram, but i just uploaded what could be a teaser for an upcoming edit of me. So.. Yeah! Check it out, my name on instag is perssonniklas_ so give me a like if you like, lol. tup

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 at 15:44 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Yesterday I cased a ledge to ledge gap hard enough that I got two pinch flats AND totally wrote off my rear rim, an Atomlab Pimplite. It hit the corner of the ledge hard enough that it basically pushed the rim inwards a bit (think about the next step beyond a flatspot), and in the process pinched my valve hole closed slightly, which I had never even considered as a possibility. Totally mashed up the valve hammering the old tube out.

So yeah, that's a possibility. If you case hard enough, your valve hole might fold shut.

sheeeiiiitttttttt. i demand pics of the destruction.

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 at 15:46 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
crs-one wrote:

sheeeiiiitttttttt. i demand pics of the destruction.

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 10:53 Quote
The accumlation of parts for my new build starts today! Excited as F.

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 12:33 Quote
hey guys, what recommendations for hub guards do you think would fit this hub the best?

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 13:34 Quote
The disc tabs are a decent hubguard perse

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 13:40 Quote
Just throwing out an idea, not sure if it would work, but could you just buy a G-Sport Gland guard and drill holes in it to match the disc tabs???

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 13:43 Quote
Our old friend doughnut spaghetti did machine a hub guard to fir his disc tabs, I am on phone so I can't look for the pic

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 14:34 Quote
Or just easily rotate your wheel so the disctabs are on the other side and get a normal hubguard. So much easier and will not change anything more than the discbrakes are on "wrong" side. tup

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 14:38 Quote
What's the point on doing stuff the easy way?
Hub Guards and Fresh Peg on IllBike Candy Frame.

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 14:43 Quote
Doubpost, I know an aussie duder from this thread had a ps bike but I don't recall who, could you appear please?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027808
Mobile Version of Website