The 26" Dirt & Park Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" Dirt & Park Thread
Author Message
Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 5:08 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
niklas96p wrote:
ryanme wrote:


dartmoors are made of cheese, and as soon as you ride something different you will realise this, my deity feels so so solid compared to my old quinnie, i know tonnes of people who have cracked codys and 26players.

go and buy a deity, or something similar and you will realise how cheese the dartmoors feel like
i went from NS to dartmoor and it has been the best decission ive done in my life so far. Dartmoor feels soooo much better than NS and Beddo, beddo which by the way suck donkeyballs in every parts they do.. Got bars, cranks and seat from then not so long ago. But only ordered cranks and bars at first. But first package was bars and seat, so i told him he sent me wrong (Marius). Then he sent me the cranks, then he kind of forced me to pay the seat (wut? why do i have to pay that shit if he did the misstake?) what evs. i got the seat 50% off, put it on my bike, thought it looked like shit so im using my old one now. Also the crankbolts come loose after every 1-2h riding. Yes i have lock-tight on them. And the sprocket hole in the crank is drilled so that my bolt only pinches at one small spot, which makes it coming loose at all times. Also there are play between the splines even if i tighten for all im worth. (if i lay my bike upside down and push my cranks downwards, then rotate them 180 degrees, which is half turn, and then push again, you feel the cranks moving) and my bars are already bent.. Beddo shit..
My friend's had two pretty much full Beddo setups and I can say, that you're wrong. His bike's feel super dialed, frame's have a nice geo, from what I know he's not any major problems with any of his Beddo stuff.
Is this Murray? Murray has more money than sense. He hasn't broke one because he only rides a frame for a few months/ nor does he actually ride hard enough to break one

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 6:50 Quote
f*ckin Murray

The clueless c*nt

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 6:57 Quote
olly-geary wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
niklas96p wrote:
i went from NS to dartmoor and it has been the best decission ive done in my life so far. Dartmoor feels soooo much better than NS and Beddo, beddo which by the way suck donkeyballs in every parts they do.. Got bars, cranks and seat from then not so long ago. But only ordered cranks and bars at first. But first package was bars and seat, so i told him he sent me wrong (Marius). Then he sent me the cranks, then he kind of forced me to pay the seat (wut? why do i have to pay that shit if he did the misstake?) what evs. i got the seat 50% off, put it on my bike, thought it looked like shit so im using my old one now. Also the crankbolts come loose after every 1-2h riding. Yes i have lock-tight on them. And the sprocket hole in the crank is drilled so that my bolt only pinches at one small spot, which makes it coming loose at all times. Also there are play between the splines even if i tighten for all im worth. (if i lay my bike upside down and push my cranks downwards, then rotate them 180 degrees, which is half turn, and then push again, you feel the cranks moving) and my bars are already bent.. Beddo shit..
My friend's had two pretty much full Beddo setups and I can say, that you're wrong. His bike's feel super dialed, frame's have a nice geo, from what I know he's not any major problems with any of his Beddo stuff.
Is this Murray? Murray has more money than sense. He hasn't broke one because he only rides a frame for a few months/ nor does he actually ride hard enough to break one
Maybe he just doesn't like having a bike that rides like shit because it's f*cked?

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 7:01 Quote
His bikes don't have the chance to get f*cked. My friend bought his old frame and wheels off him and they're in perfect condition..

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 7:09 Quote
olly-geary wrote:
His bikes don't have the chance to get f*cked. My friend bought his old frame and wheels off him and they're in perfect condition..
Pretty sure his bike was f*cked a few weeks ago, can't remember what it was though.

Could possibly be forks but I don't know..

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 10:42 Quote
I thought putting a bike together was mostly common sense. I haven't ever broken a part because it wasn't installed right. I snapped a frame and some cranks. Which were both out of my control

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 12:09 Quote
guys I think I need a taller railWink
bad background smith the rail

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 12:49 Quote
I hate rails, a rail f*cked up my life when it made my arm pop out of place

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 12:54 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
olly-geary wrote:
His bikes don't have the chance to get f*cked. My friend bought his old frame and wheels off him and they're in perfect condition..
Pretty sure his bike was f*cked a few weeks ago, can't remember what it was though.

Could possibly be forks but I don't know..
either way i neve complaint on beddo frames just My cranks, seat and bars which are f*cked after only one month of use. And the cranks are drilled in the most non understandable way, cant seem to understand how they can be uneven drilled.. Either way im getting mtb cranks as My next pair of cranks. Will be intresting.

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 13:38 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
olly-geary wrote:
His bikes don't have the chance to get f*cked. My friend bought his old frame and wheels off him and they're in perfect condition..
Pretty sure his bike was f*cked a few weeks ago, can't remember what it was though.

Could possibly be forks but I don't know..

He gets a brand new bike like weekly, never seen anything legit broken from the guy

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 14:44 Quote
Basically, i ride for Beddo, so what i say will appear bias, but it is in fact the truth.
1. Beddo cranks are not drilled incorrectly or whatever, i had a set for a little over a year and i never had to re-tighten my sprocket apart from a few days after fitting them, they haven't came loose at all ever after taking them off a few times replacing BB's, and i just built up a new bike and the same again, a few days after fitting, i re-tightened everything and i expect it to be the same. If you had a problem with them you should have contacted Beddo directly.
2. The seat is totally your opinion but it looks the same on pictures as it does it person so i have no idea how what you said makes sense.

Talk shit all you want bro, but for all the people who read it, it's probably better to get another point of view, instead having 1 fault and then degrading the rest, you could have just resolved the problem in the first place.

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 15:11 Quote
I think build quality itself plays a huge part and also is different in every part. No matter how hard you try no welds will be identical on the same frame (eg. Majesty vs. majesty). That's why there's such thing as warranty. Niklas, I recommend you contact beddo directly and let them know that your cranks are f*cked. I highly doubt the jig they use is wrong because they would notice that the hundreds of cranks that they are producing are non-usable.

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 15:14 Quote
aidan-horn wrote:
Basically, i ride for Beddo, so what i say will appear bias, but it is in fact the truth.
1. Beddo cranks are not drilled incorrectly or whatever, i had a set for a little over a year and i never had to re-tighten my sprocket apart from a few days after fitting them, they haven't came loose at all ever after taking them off a few times replacing BB's, and i just built up a new bike and the same again, a few days after fitting, i re-tightened everything and i expect it to be the same. If you had a problem with them you should have contacted Beddo directly.

Have you personally seen his cranks? Just because yours are fine doesnt mean his didnt somehow make it past qc with the pedal boss drilled incorrectly.

If you send someone a part by accident or mess up their order, tough titties, its your problem. You are responsible for either reimbursing them for postage back to you or you cut the losses and if the postage back is more than your wholesale (seats generally are cheaper) they keep the part. Ive been doing online orders by myself for a shop here for 2 years so I know what works. Asking for more money after a sale is processed is illegal here.

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 15:44 Quote
nolan805 wrote:
guys I think I need a taller railWink
bad background smith the rail


Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 18:59 Quote
nolan805 wrote:
guys I think I need a taller railWink
bad background smith the rail

That's sick!


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028641
Mobile Version of Website