The 26" Dirt & Park Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" Dirt & Park Thread
Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 11:42 Quote
grumpysteve wrote:
Lamps1991 wrote:
what rear hubs to people recomend, pro 2, i like the sound but dunna if theres summit out there for cheaper

yeah, it all depends on what gearing you run. i personally would recommend a single speed/driver hub over using a single speed kit on a cassette hub. the newish halo ones are really good from what i hear. you can't go wrong with ns, or the cheaper alternative is octane one. i also hear good things about rmd hubs

dont buy a hub because you like the sound, the hope pro2 trials hub is a perfect dj/street hub, short freehub body, perfect engagements, solid axle set up, left mine for 3 years, perfect never touched it

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 11:56 Quote
ryanme wrote:
grumpysteve wrote:
Lamps1991 wrote:
what rear hubs to people recomend, pro 2, i like the sound but dunna if theres summit out there for cheaper

yeah, it all depends on what gearing you run. i personally would recommend a single speed/driver hub over using a single speed kit on a cassette hub. the newish halo ones are really good from what i hear. you can't go wrong with ns, or the cheaper alternative is octane one. i also hear good things about rmd hubs

dont buy a hub because you like the sound, the hope pro2 trials hub is a perfect dj/street hub, short freehub body, perfect engagements, solid axle set up, left mine for 3 years, perfect never touched it

I only had to fix my pro 2 because I fiddled with it, and since I fixed the broken one I got they have both been super.

pro 2's rule!

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 11:56 Quote
I pull my free hub body off, wipe it out and squirt some wet chain lube in to keep it from getting draggy, other wise not had an issue short of a bearing issue where hope installed the wrong bearing in the free hub and that made the free hub wear into the hub shell a bit (not enough to damage the functionality of the hub, just enough that filings from the wear made the drive side hub shell bearing to crap out)

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 11:58 Quote
well that was awkward for me.....

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 14:27 Quote
Mattin wrote:
Kop5 wrote:
How is it $300 for a rigid fork, wheel and bars....

Him having a Tchokr and the Proof bars in the package, it doesn't sound like a bad deal. Depends on what wheels he has tho.
mtx 33 i believe and a bmx hub from a friend who says its really good i dont know if it is or isnt.

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 14:45 Quote
First practice in my first FMB competition in Sweden today, got 360 off bonerlog, 360 drops, downside whips, bars onto rooftops, and the last big trickjump is just..... Damn. 2.5m high kicker and 8meter gap, shit is scary

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 14:49 Quote
niklas96p wrote:
First practice in my first FMB competition in Sweden today, got 360 off bonerlog, 360 drops, downside whips, bars onto rooftops, and the last big trickjump is just..... Damn. 2.5m high kicker and 8meter gap, shit is scary
good luck man, stoked for ya

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 15:15 Quote
niklas96p wrote:
do a tire grab across it Smile

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 15:17 Quote
What about some old school x-ups?

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 16:18 Quote
I'd go for an over extended no footer HAHAHAHA

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 16:20 Quote
Ngl I'm a sucker for barspin x-up combos

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 16:23 Quote
T-bog to bar to x-up...while flipping

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 16:25 Quote
Naw t-bog-bar-x-up 360

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 16:42 Quote
If you don't flip whip it, you's a bitch!

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 19:51 Quote
Instagram account names? Time to get my follow game on.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.070696
Mobile Version of Website