The 26" Dirt & Park Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" Dirt & Park Thread
Posted: Mar 15, 2017 at 14:21 Quote
So thinking of going with the Halo DJD supa drive SS hub and Sun ringle Inferno 31 rim. What ya think about the rim? The Mavic ex721 has let me down 3 times now haha so wanna try something different...

EDIT: By the way. How is the hub measures on the Halo DJD Supa drive compared to Hope pro 2 evo trials??

Posted: Mar 15, 2017 at 17:16 Quote
The rim is good! Pretty cheap too!
Had one on my slope bike in whistler, never had a problem with it.

Not sure what you mean on the hub dimensions... I believe they are both 135x10mm.

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 4:50 Quote
Can I lower argyle r fork 2015 does anyone know ?

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 5:33 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
The rim is good! Pretty cheap too!
Had one on my slope bike in whistler, never had a problem with it.

Not sure what you mean on the hub dimensions... I believe they are both 135x10mm.

I think he means relating to the flanges size on the hub probably for buying new spokes.

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 5:37 Quote
crs-one wrote:
If you can find a Streetsweeper, get one. Best geo. Everything involving hops or manuals requires no effort at all.
Went with the Deity. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but still a killer deal.
2012 Deity Street Sweeper

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 12:04 Quote
What fork is that? looks tight
I just ordered a new BB and some highside 80mm rise so that I can finally slam my stem and I'll still gain 20mm rise
Deity is sick, no regrets

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 12:18 Quote
incognitodude wrote:
What fork is that? looks tight
I just ordered a new BB and some highside 80mm rise so that I can finally slam my stem and I'll still gain 20mm rise
Deity is sick, no regrets
It's a DMR Trailblade 20. The older ones are supposed to be shite but apparently they have improved a lot. We'll see. I'll be sure to post up pics if I smoke the thing.

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 12:32 Quote
I had a Trailblade on my 2nd Riot. Seemed nice, but way too rigid for me.

photo

Posted: Mar 16, 2017 at 12:46 Quote
seraph wrote:
I had a Trailblade on my 2nd Riot. Seemed nice, but way too rigid for me.

photo
That thing looks ace.

Yeah I'll give it a try as-is and see what's up. If need be I'll throw a Circus on there. I like the look of the rigid fork though but I've learned that only goes so far when both of your wrists are broken lol

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 3:03 Quote
noisette wrote:
Henry, are you sure you actually got your own bike back?
I would have been so happy to get back *anything* when mine got nicked - you're very lucky anyway...
hahha! Yeah I'm pretty sure, I messaged the guy who stole it after the police were useless and got him to snake out the guy he sold it to, and I went and got it off him, there's not many bikes with bright orange rcts and a profile elite and the same dents as mine lol

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 3:04 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Bthe paintjob is a thing of youtrs tho?
yeah I re painted it when I got it back cause the guy had tried to sand it Frown

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 4:33 Quote
hi anybody who knows of a direct mount crank with 24mm axel and 165mm length ? can seem to find any.. thanks in advance

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 8:55 Quote
StefanNielsen wrote:
hi anybody who knows of a direct mount crank with 24mm axel and 165mm length ? can seem to find any.. thanks in advance

Is there a particular reason why you need a 24mm spindle? The DMR Axe cranks come in 165, are DM, and are built for more aggressive riding. But they have a 30mm spindle.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 10:21 Quote
Canfield bros cranks, I can't get the spindle size on wesite though, other than mtbr forum, says it is 24mm and vital mtb has them listed as 24mm as well so probably right

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.107427
Mobile Version of Website