The 26" Dirt & Park Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" Dirt & Park Thread
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 10:34 Quote
IJustDislocatedMyKnee wrote:
How would I go about removing this BB? I would like to replace it and I can't get it out.

Just need a bigger hammer! Lol

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 10:47 Quote
cbd10pt wrote:
IJustDislocatedMyKnee wrote:
How would I go about removing this BB? I would like to replace it and I can't get it out.

Just need a bigger hammer! Lol

Dynamite

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 13:24 Quote
This is the importance of installing things with grease.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 15:37 Quote
Bigger hammer and dyamite are both acceptable answers here.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 17:04 Quote
I bought it off Kijiji, so wasn't sure how it was.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 20:32 Quote
I would say start by soaking it in a degreaser for a few....days

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 23:35 Quote
stevil-1 wrote:
I would say start by soaking it in a degreaser for a few....days
au-contraire... if he want to remove it soak it in penetrating oil, if you have a heat gun heat slightly and work it out SLOWLY

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 0:30 Quote
Anyone riding ns rotary rear hub with mtb cranks? If so what chainring you using? Bit worried about going for 30-10 so any experiences would be great

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 1:43 Quote
dtayl12 wrote:
Anyone riding ns rotary rear hub with mtb cranks? If so what chainring you using? Bit worried about going for 30-10 so any experiences would be great

That will be a very heavy gear. I am running a 25 sprocket and that is as high as I would go. Getting speed for some stuff is a problem sometimes.

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 17:05 Quote
I've gone 32-12 for a long time on one of my bikes. Honestly you can get used to anything as long as you have decent engagement. I should poibt out though, supee-good engagement isn't what you want with a high gear. You need that wiggle room to apply torque. Just my preference. NS hubs have average clicks so it's probably gonna be fine

Posted: Jul 6, 2019 at 18:27 Quote
Nuno2002 wrote:
Did anyone see the new Neoride coaster hub? The price for the preorder is nice but they do not accept PayPal and they are not proven at all...

Small update on this, my order was refunded this week because they ran into issues and won't be shipping them out as expected. No word on a new expected release date.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 3:34 Quote
haro-rider-13 wrote:
Nuno2002 wrote:
Did anyone see the new Neoride coaster hub? The price for the preorder is nice but they do not accept PayPal and they are not proven at all...

Small update on this, my order was refunded this week because they ran into issues and won't be shipping them out as expected. No word on a new expected release date.

Thanks for the heads up. Mas planning on buying one soon Big Grin

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 9:14 Quote
Hopefully they can get it together and still release it.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 10:57 Quote
I finally have saved up enough money to get an Evil Faction 2 and I am wondering about what frame size I should go with. It would be ridden on a mix of street and dirt and I am contemplating getting the small or medium frame. I am around 5'5 with a little more growth to come and I don't trust the sizing on evils website. According to their sizing, I should be riding a small with a 389 reach whenever other brands such as transition and the PBJ have their small at 415 reach. The medium has a 399 reach and I am wondering if I should go for this instead seeing as it would last longer for me and bar spins wouldn't have as much toe overlap. I also like high hops on my bmx now and I don't want a bike that I couldn't pull the bars to my waist and I am unsure if that would happen on the medium. Any input would be appreciated.

Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 4:28 Quote
I give up on fb groups the amount of retards is overwhelming

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029615
Mobile Version of Website