The 26" Dirt & Park Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" Dirt & Park Thread
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 21:38 Quote
Anyone know what brands do a high rise 31.8 bar? Thanks

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 23:23 Quote
Jonnysnow wrote:
Anyone know what brands do a high rise 31.8 bar? Thanks

Deity springs to mind

Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 2:41 Quote
dtayled-bikes wrote:
Jonnysnow wrote:
Anyone know what brands do a high rise 31.8 bar? Thanks

Deity springs to mind
Deity
Atomlab
Pro Taper
Spank

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 13:44 Quote
Picked this up today - hopefully it'll keep me sane through this lockdown whilst I can't get out on the big bike.

First DJ bike I've had so probably got some learning to do - first step is to switch that brake over to the right (left) side and fit some proper pedals

Commencal Absolut

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 18:28 Quote
willbikeleeds wrote:
Picked this up today - hopefully it'll keep me sane through this lockdown whilst I can't get out on the big bike.

First DJ bike I've had so probably got some learning to do - first step is to switch that brake over to the right (left) side and fit some proper pedals

Commencal Absolut

That's really nice, I know a guy locally that owns an Absolut and he's an absolute beast on his, I love how nice the standard colour scheme is on it too.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 8:12 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
willbikeleeds wrote:
Picked this up today - hopefully it'll keep me sane through this lockdown whilst I can't get out on the big bike.

First DJ bike I've had so probably got some learning to do - first step is to switch that brake over to the right (left) side and fit some proper pedals


That's really nice, I know a guy locally that owns an Absolut and he's an absolute beast on his, I love how nice the standard colour scheme is on it too.

Cheers mate, pretty stoked with it. Not so stoked on finding out today they closed all the local skateparks Facepalm

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 8:15 Quote
willbikeleeds wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
willbikeleeds wrote:
Picked this up today - hopefully it'll keep me sane through this lockdown whilst I can't get out on the big bike.

First DJ bike I've had so probably got some learning to do - first step is to switch that brake over to the right (left) side and fit some proper pedals


That's really nice, I know a guy locally that owns an Absolut and he's an absolute beast on his, I love how nice the standard colour scheme is on it too.

Cheers mate, pretty stoked with it. Not so stoked on finding out today they closed all the local skateparks Facepalm

Go find a staircase to get into trouble on tup

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 11:19 Quote

Possible to lower to 100mm?

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 17:39 Quote
Almost certainly.

Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 3:34 Quote
Anyone know how to do it?

Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 4:34 Quote
Remove air spring. Make some home made spacers that equal 40mm. Attach to air spring. Reinstall air spring.

Look up the manual online for further detail

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 12:24 Quote
Haven't touched the Pinkbike forums in years - long time no see. Im in the market for some new cranks for my NS majesty, and am pretty tired of busting internal euro bbs and running bmx cranks made of lead. Im running an NS 10t hub in the back, using a single speed chain. Are there any compatible (fitting 1/8" chain properly*) direct mount chainrings for mtb cranks?

| Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022846
Mobile Version of Website