Jonnysnow wrote:
Anyone know what brands do a high rise 31.8 bar? Thanks

Deity springs to mind
Deity
Atomlab
Pro Taper
Spank

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 13:44 Quote
Picked this up today - hopefully it'll keep me sane through this lockdown whilst I can't get out on the big bike.

First DJ bike I've had so probably got some learning to do - first step is to switch that brake over to the right (left) side and fit some proper pedals

Commencal Absolut

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 18:28 Quote
willbikeleeds wrote:
Picked this up today - hopefully it'll keep me sane through this lockdown whilst I can't get out on the big bike.

First DJ bike I've had so probably got some learning to do - first step is to switch that brake over to the right (left) side and fit some proper pedals

Commencal Absolut

That's really nice, I know a guy locally that owns an Absolut and he's an absolute beast on his, I love how nice the standard colour scheme is on it too.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 8:12 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
willbikeleeds wrote:

That's really nice, I know a guy locally that owns an Absolut and he's an absolute beast on his, I love how nice the standard colour scheme is on it too.

Cheers mate, pretty stoked with it. Not so stoked on finding out today they closed all the local skateparks Facepalm

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 8:15 Quote
willbikeleeds wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
willbikeleeds wrote:

Cheers mate, pretty stoked with it. Not so stoked on finding out today they closed all the local skateparks Facepalm

Go find a staircase to get into trouble on tup

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 11:19 Quote
photo

Possible to lower to 100mm?

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 17:39 Quote
Almost certainly.

Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 3:34 Quote
Anyone know how to do it?

Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 4:34 Quote
Remove air spring. Make some home made spacers that equal 40mm. Attach to air spring. Reinstall air spring.

Look up the manual online for further detail

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 12:24 Quote
Haven't touched the Pinkbike forums in years - long time no see. Im in the market for some new cranks for my NS majesty, and am pretty tired of busting internal euro bbs and running bmx cranks made of lead. Im running an NS 10t hub in the back, using a single speed chain. Are there any compatible (fitting 1/8" chain properly*) direct mount chainrings for mtb cranks?

Posted: May 23, 2021 at 22:54 Quote
Hi guys

Anyone used a mafia bomma 26 for street/Park riding?
Been looking for a cheap bike 100/200

Iv found a mafia bomma for 150 and it looks pretty much brand new
I was thinking about getting it and sticking some riser bars on it but not sure how it'd be?
Has anyone done it?
Wouldn't be heavy riding

I'm 6ft 3 and the bomma has a 22 inch tt

Posted: May 24, 2021 at 7:19 Quote
liamd-24 wrote:
Hi guys

Anyone used a mafia bomma 26 for street/Park riding?
Been looking for a cheap bike 100/200

Iv found a mafia bomma for 150 and it looks pretty much brand new
I was thinking about getting it and sticking some riser bars on it but not sure how it'd be?
Has anyone done it?
Wouldn't be heavy riding

I'm 6ft 3 and the bomma has a 22 inch tt
Isn't the Bomma not supposed to be one of those wheelie bikes? I'm pretty sure the blackjack is meant to be their DJ/Park bike, dunno if they're any good. You either hear really bad things, or the sponsored riders singing the praises of how good they are, so I don't know who's opinion to take seriously there haha.

Posted: May 24, 2021 at 9:50 Quote
Yeah. The Bomma is the wheelie bike version

Never ridden one though so can’t really comment on the quality

Posted: May 24, 2021 at 11:11 Quote
Yea it is but has a longer tt which is what I need
I can't really Imagone there's any difference in buld quality to be honest was just more so for the ride
Just struggling to find something in my price range that isn't a carrera or something crap

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 0:11 Quote
liamd-24 wrote:
Yea it is but has a longer tt which is what I need
I can't really Imagone there's any difference in buld quality to be honest was just more so for the ride
Just struggling to find something in my price range that isn't a carrera or something crap

I have bought 2 26" dirt jumpyish bikes recently for £200. basically just check everywhere everyday until you get lucky

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.074413
Mobile Version of Website