Our jumps keep getting destroyed :(

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Our jumps keep getting destroyed :(
Previous Page |
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 5:54 Quote
well, this is the third time, we spend aggeesss making them , come back the next day, logs have been pulled out and the jumps have bee kicked down.

how do we stop this?
or cant we Frown

cheers

ali

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 5:58 Quote
Sit down there with paintball guns and wait. If it is punks destroying the jumps shoot them but if it is city workers than leave them alone and build somewhere else. My 2 cents

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:01 Quote
p2dirtjumper15 wrote:
Sit down there with paintball guns and wait. If it is punks destroying the jumps shoot them but if it is city workers than leave them alone and build somewhere else. My 2 cents

pretty much

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:01 Quote
p2dirtjumper15 wrote:
paintball guns no!! blow their heads off wish shotguns!!!

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:05 Quote
its in these woods, i think its chavs, or these lil kids who cant jump the jummp

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:07 Quote
don't put logs in the jumps - use pure mud and compact it super hard

this makes it harder to knock down and makes the people destroying them less likely to bother with it

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:35 Quote
Hey I have the same problem, me and my friends made a big stepup and like three times someone would come and kick down the lip but there would still be a big gap, and we would just rebuild it.
Now just recently, city workers brought a bulldozer and completely flatenned it Frown

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:37 Quote
yeah i have that problem too. people walk by trash them then run. so my buddy has land now so we build all of our jumps on the land. if ne one rips them down we can charge themSmile lol.

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:45 Quote
My jumps keep getting knocked down because we kids go over them and dont have the craks flat so the pedal goes in to the jump and rips it down, nothing anyone can do about it apart from make really thick lips that just cant be knocked down!

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:47 Quote
i found out the only way to keep your jumps from being destroyed is to build them on your own property.

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:50 Quote
jambon921 wrote:
My jumps keep getting knocked down because we kids go over them and dont have the craks flat so the pedal goes in to the jump and rips it down, nothing anyone can do about it apart from make really thick lips that just cant be knocked down!
then just even out your cranks Facepalm

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:54 Quote
Are you f*cking stupid i said we kids do it implying i am not there when it happens so i cant do anything about it

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 6:55 Quote
then you should be saying 'wee' not 'we'

learn to spell

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 7:45 Quote
jambon921 wrote:
Are you f*cking stupid i said we kids do it implying i am not there when it happens so i cant do anything about it
then you should say "the" not "we" we implies that you are present sorry for the mix up

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 8:59 Quote
Its kl sorry meant to saw wee not we didnt type the other e

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007822
Mobile Version of Website