Nike 6.0

Author Message
Posted: Mar 20, 2011 at 21:34 Quote
Did they make a 6.0 Clipless version?

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 0:54 Quote
how do i upload a pic from net? it doesnt seem to work.

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 12:13 Quote
Nike SB FTW!!!! I will post pics soon of mine

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 at 14:53 Quote
doubt it... nike 6.0 is more of a bmx than an mtb brand and don't make mtb specific shoes even though the 6.0 works and holds up awesome!
z-man wrote:
Did they make a 6.0 Clipless version?

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 at 11:25 Quote
mine smell like rotten shit after half a years use now.

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 15:32 Quote
z-man wrote:
Did they make a 6.0 Clipless version?
I've seen them around onlineUnsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.nsmb.com/assets/images/gear/crankworx08_gear/nike_shoes.jpg

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 15:33 Quote
HIkonashred wrote:
Nike SB FTW!!!! I will post pics soon of mine
No. Go make a Nike SB thread.

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 16:27 Quote
Nice! but are they 6.0s?
Mike-MTB wrote:
z-man wrote:
Did they make a 6.0 Clipless version?
I've seen them around onlineUnsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.nsmb.com/assets/images/gear/crankworx08_gear/nike_shoes.jpg

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 16:37 Quote
Straner wrote:
Nice! but are they 6.0s?
Mike-MTB wrote:
z-man wrote:
Did they make a 6.0 Clipless version?
I've seen them around onlineUnsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.nsmb.com/assets/images/gear/crankworx08_gear/nike_shoes.jpg
Well there was something about making 6.0 ones back in a 2008 NSMB article.

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 16:44 Quote
Mike-MTB wrote:
HIkonashred wrote:
Nike SB FTW!!!! I will post pics soon of mine
No. Go make a Nike SB thread.
Fine. They are 6.0 SB's so i thought they would fit here. I just killed my old 6.0s. Ripped half the sole off. o well, they lasted more than 6 months

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 16:46 Quote
HIkonashred wrote:
Mike-MTB wrote:
HIkonashred wrote:
Nike SB FTW!!!! I will post pics soon of mine
No. Go make a Nike SB thread.
Fine. They are 6.0 SB's so i thought they would fit here. I just killed my old 6.0s. Ripped half the sole off. o well, they lasted more than 6 months
Haha sorry for bad attempt at sarcasm.

Go ahead and post them.

Posted: Mar 24, 2011 at 15:42 Quote
z-man wrote:
Did they make a 6.0 Clipless version?

they did for the olympic bmx team

Posted: Mar 24, 2011 at 23:52 Quote
Mike-MTB wrote:
HIkonashred wrote:
Mike-MTB wrote:

No. Go make a Nike SB thread.
Fine. They are 6.0 SB's so i thought they would fit here. I just killed my old 6.0s. Ripped half the sole off. o well, they lasted more than 6 months
Haha sorry for bad attempt at sarcasm.

Go ahead and post them.

haha no worries, I got it. Ill post them when I get off my ass and stop being lazy. lemme find an internet pic.
oops, pic didnt work, o well, will post pic tomorrow

like these but green, not the brownish.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017576
Mobile Version of Website