DH/4X - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
DH/4X - The Weight Game
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:18 Quote
Well i hardly had to touch my 40's during the two years i had them, but i've already had to service my boxxers twice. I do use a jet wash and living in wales means im riding in the rain 80% of the time

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:19 Quote
Hey I just had two old dudes in from North Wales. ibn4coolstorybro

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:20 Quote
Arrr the mud n grit is a lovely part of our great hole of a country! Spent too long in Cali as a yoof this could be a problem.

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:22 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Bear grylls lives on an island in north wales, says it all really haha!

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:23 Quote
hobbnobs wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Thought that f*ggot stayed in hotels once the cameras stop rolling

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:24 Quote
I'd say you want to service a 40 more often than a boxxer purely because of the open bath lube. Things lose oils like nobody's business. If you barely did anything to them in the two years you owned then, it says more about your maintenance habits than the fork itself.

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:26 Quote
minty1 wrote:
hobbnobs wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Talk shit about bear grylls all you want hes still a tougher guy than you are, he is the most admired man in the country. FACT, you can even google that shit.

I have man crush on bear grylls FYI

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:27 Quote
ktmmxrider wrote:
Nate you reaallly need to experience more gear if you think One is the be all and end all of gear.

I was pretty amazed at how comfortable their low end stuff was. I like that they have killer gear in all price ranges, whereas TLD is horrifically overpriced in my mind. The only gear I'd get from Lee is pads, gloves, and helmets, purely because the fit is so good. Jerseys? Fox, Answer, One, and Thor all make better bang for the buck products if you ask me.

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:28 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I'd say you want to service a 40 more often than a boxxer purely because of the open bath lube. Things lose oils like nobody's business. If you barely did anything to them in the two years you owned then, it says more about your maintenance habits than the fork itself.

By barely anything i mean 3 times a year so not that horrific

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:28 Quote
hobbnobs wrote:
minty1 wrote:
hobbnobs wrote:

Talk shit about bear grylls all you want hes still a tougher guy than you are, he is the most admired man in the country. FACT, you can even google that shit.

That dude's wicked. He makes drama for the camera, not because he actually wants it. Watching him skin a seal then swim across the ocean to a different island? Go do that and tell me he's a wuss. PLEASE.

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:31 Quote
sherbet wrote:
hobbnobs wrote:
minty1 wrote:

That dude's wicked. He makes drama for the camera, not because he actually wants it. Watching him skin a seal then swim across the ocean to a different island? Go do that and tell me he's a wuss. PLEASE.

His books are awesome too, truely inspiring. The guy got into the SAS aged 20 for christ sake how else can you prove your beastlyness!

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:31 Quote
sherbet wrote:
hobbnobs wrote:
minty1 wrote:

Haha chuck Norris would kick his ass

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:34 Quote
minty1 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
hobbnobs wrote:

Haha chuck Norris would kick his ass

Chuck norris is all talk, he needs to walk the bad ass walk

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:34 Quote
Bear Grylls, pleaseeeeee. Les Stroud is wayyyy better, considering he actually lives in the wild for the whole week.

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:35 Quote
My buzz kill sences are tingling, we should all head in different directions before MOD arrives

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032843
Mobile Version of Website