DH/4X - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
DH/4X - The Weight Game
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 13:57 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Intense M9

27.5 Industry 9 Grade wheels, RS Boxxer, Saint Cranks, XT Brake levers on Zee calipers, Race face SIXc 35mm carbon bar, Saint shifter, Saint Derailleur, Rev Grips

37lbs

Intense M9 27.5 Industry 9 Grade wheels RS Boxxer Saint Cranks XT Brake levers on Zee calipers Race face SIXc 35mm carbon bar Saint shifter Saint Derailleur Rev Grips.
The M9 is still one of my all time favorite bikes I've owned or ridden. You're gonna love that thing

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 14:23 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
Intense M9

27.5 Industry 9 Grade wheels, RS Boxxer, Saint Cranks, XT Brake levers on Zee calipers, Race face SIXc 35mm carbon bar, Saint shifter, Saint Derailleur, Rev Grips

37lbs

Intense M9 27.5 Industry 9 Grade wheels RS Boxxer Saint Cranks XT Brake levers on Zee calipers Race face SIXc 35mm carbon bar Saint shifter Saint Derailleur Rev Grips.
The M9 is still one of my all time favorite bikes I've owned or ridden. You're gonna love that thing

I am super excited.. It's the most modern DH bike I have ever ridden, especially considering it has 27.5 wheels. Been kicking it on the M1s and old FSR DH bikes for 10 years. Haha

Part of me is still considering putting a M29 on the credit card for this race season..

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 14:30 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
Intense M9

37lbs

What about it?

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 15:52 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
Intense M9

37lbs

I am super excited.. It's the most modern DH bike I have ever ridden, especially considering it has 27.5 wheels. Been kicking it on the M1s and old FSR DH bikes for 10 years. Haha

Part of me is still considering putting a M29 on the credit card for this race season..

Do it ya wuss!!!! Make wife work overtime!!

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 18:28 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Do it ya wuss!!!! Make wife work overtime!!

Still seeing how many races I can actually make it to with our Scotland trip this summer.. No sense in getting that scarry pro license if I will only make it to like 2 races.

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 at 14:03 Quote
Bring it over and get Fort William ticked off...

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 at 15:53 Quote
dingus wrote:
Bring it over and get Fort William ticked off...
I am going to ride Fort William while I am over there! But going to rent a bike.. Don't feel like carrying a bike around for 2 weeks just to ride 2 days.. Plus I think 2 days of renting is still going to be cheaper than shipping a bike there and back.

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 at 23:10 Quote
Good point, well made!

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 at 23:26 Quote
dingus wrote:
Good point, well made!

Sounds like we will be in Inverness/Fort William area May 25-30th tentatively.. We should have a pint!

We don't really have an itinerary for our Scotland leg of the trip other then I want to ride Fort William. We are meeting a friend in Gaslow on the 24th and have no plans really other than a list of things that seem cool and a flight out of London on June 2nd.

Posted: Apr 14, 2019 at 9:44 Quote
If you can fit in even a half day biking at Inverness it's well worth it. Some top notch gnar right on the edge of town.

Posted: Apr 14, 2019 at 11:14 Quote
If you're heading north just keep going. The far north west is stunning. Aim for Achmelvich.

Posted: Apr 14, 2019 at 13:19 Quote
If you guys don't mind derailing the thread for a bit... I'd be entirely grateful for some Beta.. I could probably manage 2 days of riding. Wife and mother in law have things they want to see, so I could do my own thing.. I wont have a car though, so everything has to be public transit acessable.

I know the shop at Fort William has the trek Session that I am going to ride the WC for a day.. But does Inverness have a shop where I could demo an enduro bike and is all the riding truly rideable from right out of town?

Guess I need to hit up trail forks and see what's up..

Posted: Apr 14, 2019 at 13:21 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
If you're heading north just keep going. The far north west is stunning. Aim for Achmelvich.

Looks amazing... But like I said, I'll be sans car, so that would be hard to hire a bike and a car and make it that way!

Posted: Apr 19, 2019 at 15:01 Quote
I honestly forget to put it on the scale, but come on, just look at this work of art.

Intend Infinity

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 0:11 Quote
The Intend Infinity

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.040014
Mobile Version of Website