DH/4X - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
DH/4X - The Weight Game
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 13:41 Quote
dingus wrote:
Got a weight for it? Looks sick.

Reminds me think of all the sweet 4x bikes you used to see when it was part of the World Cups. Watched the Pro Tour last weekend at Fort William and there were only a few guys on full on 4x setups and most of those were very much 'real world' specs. A lot of the riders were on trail or even enduro bikes and there were some pretty retro rigs on the go.
thanks, need to throw it on a scale

Pretty much all manufacturers stopped making 4x frames so there aren't many factory options for racers anymore

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 22:06 Quote
I am entertaining riding my DJ in the cruiser class at the BMX track. What gearing are people shooting for on flat tracks? 34t x 16 right now but that's my DJ/pump setup and comes out to 55.25 rollout... Was thinking 34x14 which jumps to 63.. Not sure if I am man enough for that. But I could be wrong, I have no reference since I have never raced BMX..

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 17:46 Quote
Galfer had at Andorra world cup a Prototype 246mm rotor on display that are 2,3mm in thickness.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 0:25 Quote
What current forks allow a >220mm rotor? Fox and RS don't cover their use under warranty IIRC.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
well what they don't know....

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026524
Mobile Version of Website