Favourite sound while biking?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Favourite sound while biking?
Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 21:06 Quote
The sound of blur, like when there is no other ambient sound around you, except your forks schlooshing and you back hub clicking, and you hit a really fast flowy part of the trail and you just hear everything blur.

Doesn't happen very often, but when it does heck its sick.

Posted: Nov 3, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
the sound of everything going neeeeeooOOOOWWWWWWee

Posted: Nov 4, 2009 at 0:51 Quote
When you are in the middle of the bush and you here a telephone ring.

Posted: Nov 4, 2009 at 2:52 Quote
xcrisx wrote:
Biscuitto wrote:
The noise of the person who thinks they are so much better than everyone else eating it and getting their clothes ripped when they are trying to do something well past their ability, i.e. the bigger jump

briliantly thats exactly what happened today. i was out for a quick blast around one of my old trails and i met another rider at the top. this isnt a mtb trail, just a series of sheep and deer paths that criss cross the foothills of the campsies. it was pouring with rain and all the tracks were submerged or had been washed away completely. i was on my Dh bike, he was on a a trek carbon thing, fuel 4300 maybe?

anyway, i wanted to hit the steep grassy hill but there was a stream flowing down in and it was impossible to ride. this guy, dont know his name, laughed at me for being over cautious and rattled on for about 5 minutes how he was once sponsored by oakley and this was well within his capabilities.

now, I know this trail well and the grassy hill is treacherous because its used by the shepherd who lives there and he rides it on his quad. its never the same 2 days in a row and with the water it was impossible to tell where the trail even was. i tried to explain this to homepuff but he just put his hand up and said, i kid you not, "stand back and watch a pro in action" then he powered off, far too quickly and clipped in.

he got about 30 feet before he hit a hole, tried to brake and went right over the bars and rolled down a 80 foot hill in the mud, with his bike on top of him. i waited until he had stopped then coasted past him, on the brakes, and said 'wow! that was totally professional. do you think you could do it again?' he never replied but just sat there trying to get the bike off his legs.

prick.
Haha i love it loved to of seen him id of laughed so much,
im new to DH and im lovin it, used to do motocross for like 7 years and never thought id b mint at DH. and i still aint lol. wish u ad a video to c his face after

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 8:15 Quote
Can anybody tell me where I can find that starting gate slamming down sound?I like it soo much!!!!!!!THX

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 8:41 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.feldmotorsportsonline.com/images/GraveDigger1280x1024.jpg

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013121
Mobile Version of Website