TF Tuned

• Previous Page
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 9:36 Quote
hi
i am thing about sending my forks of to tf tuned for a service and was just wondering about peoples experiences with them. good or bad?? thanks alot any comments would be great!

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 9:43 Quote
TF tuned are WICKED!!! i sent my boxxer wc's there, and they feel sooooooo gd, plus u get boxxers tf tuned in a standard survice!! 10/10Big Grin

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 9:46 Quote
Ace sounds good i havent had mine serviced in about 3 years so they really do need a good service!

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 9:53 Quote
i got them to install the yellow springs and change seals on my argyles. fast service and fork feels ace.

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 11:00 Quote
TF Tuned are the number one guys to use for Rockshox, Marzocchi and many others manufacturers.

They have been in the fine tuning business for over a dozen years, I really couldn't recommend them highly enough.

They also sponsor the NPS DH series to the tune of £200 each round to the rider who wins with the biggest winning margin. They support the scene 100%, defo worth giving them your business!

Cheers.

Si Paton..

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 11:04 Quote
i sent my boxxer teams off for new lowers(snapped old onesCry ) on a monday got them back at 9am on wednesday and went ridingBig Grin amazing service and forks feel amazing after theyve worked there majic on themtup

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 11:51 Quote
Sweet thanks for all the comments

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 12:24 Quote
Bought my forks through TFT. Really helpful and friendly, awesome service. Do it!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
tf is exellent for all bushings etc aswell,and if they aint got em they will tell you who has! exellent service all round.

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 at 12:05 Quote
There is nothin Tim Flooks and the guys don't know about boxxers, very helpful in all departments, super plush after a service, detailed invoice and set up tips, and a TF tuned sticker for the lowers can't ask for better than that.

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 7:24 Quote
TF are one of the best companies you can possibly deal with, they tell you exactly whats going on, why and do a great job. Had a set of Z150s done by them and not only were they fantastic when they came back, they got the job done 2 days early.

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 7:31 Quote
I would recomend TF to anybody. Amazing service and good prices. Top notch Big Grin

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
There we go, no need for anything else to be said!

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
theoutpost wrote:
There we go, no need for anything else to be said!

sorry i have too.

got a tftuned totem with a blue spring,and custom tuning,but the spring was to heavy so they sent me a free yellow spring and all i had to do is send back the blue one.

and if your ever stuck just give them a call,and most likely you will get tim hinself,and he will help you in anyway he can for tuning tip's.

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 13:54 Quote
I went with my friend up to TF as we live quite near
Great service, tim did it himself and it was done in two hours
really helpfull as they write all the correct set up and how to maintain them
and also he gave us a free bottle of their special mix oil free Smile

Highly recommend it!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011200
Mobile Version of Website