What do pro's get paid?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What do pro's get paid?
Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 22:36 Quote
Remember that only one ball is required to play football,their big pay is just remedial compensation for the fact that mountain bikers require two to play our sport.

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 22:44 Quote
mickeydesadist2 wrote:
Remember that only one ball is required to play football,their big pay is just remedial compensation for the fact that mountain bikers require two to play our sport.
respecting both sports (I play both) you've gotta understand every sport is hard in it's own way (except for freaking middle school track, that's a joke, everybody ditches and goes to a subway). Like we put Sam hill out there agaisnt a good defence such as..the raven's he'll be knocked out a few times, put a good football player on a bike down fort william, he might just not be able to play football ever again he'll go down so hard.

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 23:04 Quote
austinb wrote:
Yeah Darren Berrecloth's house was on cribs, looked pretty nice, he had some nice dj's goin on with some wooden stuff, also a good sized shop and house.
hah that was on tv a few hours ago here. he has nice stuff

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 23:38 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
mickeydesadist2 wrote:
respecting both sports (I play both) you've gotta understand every sport is hard in it's own way (except for freaking middle school track, that's a joke, everybody ditches and goes to a subway). Like we put Sam hill out there agaisnt a good defence such as..the raven's he'll be knocked out a few times, put a good football player on a bike down fort william, he might just not be able to play football ever again he'll go down so hard.
have you seen gee athertons training schedule?
he could take some footballers.

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 23:45 Quote
DanCog wrote:
austinb wrote:
Yeah Darren Berrecloth's house was on cribs, looked pretty nice, he had some nice dj's goin on with some wooden stuff, also a good sized shop and house.
hah that was on tv a few hours ago here. he has nice stuff
any one have a link to the video if its on youtube or some where

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 0:03 Quote
here's Darren on Home Invasion http://www.rip.tv/video/watch/126/ couldn't find him on cribs

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 9:01 Quote
with the rise of the DH world cups and new dvds i wander wat pros will be getting in 5 years time

+it seem all companies need to do now is tell sam hill/gee atherton to ride sumin and they can charge consumers stupid amounts for a downgraded but similar looking version

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
thecollonadekid wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
mickeydesadist2 wrote:
have you seen gee athertons training schedule?
he could take some footballers.
I bet he could compete at a 2-A highschool level on varsity. i'm assuming he has no experiance in the sport and will be put on his ass all day in the NFl. But but a NFL player on a bike, he'll be on his face all day. I'm just saying, when you go to say other sports are easier than another, be careful what you're saying, they're all hard in their own ways. Now some sports can be gay, like wrestling (the ones that have nicknames and are all popular on T.V and are fake) Hell even speed walking in the olympics would be hard, I think it's pretty stupid and shouldn't be in the olympics but the technique and practice put into it..

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 11:36 Quote
how do you know when you're talking to a pro snowboarder?
He'll tell you.
How do you know when you're talking to a pro mountain biker?
He's busy banging the pro-boarders girlfriend.

Compensation enough.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 2:10 Quote
dkidd wrote:
He'll tell you.

Compensation enough.

err, what?

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 2:11 Quote
stryke wrote:
dkidd wrote:
He'll tell you.

Compensation enough.

err, what?

doesnt make any sense... loool

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 2:22 Quote
Aaron Ross gets paid in Oatmeal, Meatloaf and Hookers

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 4:38 Quote
thecollonadekid wrote:
gee atherton gets paid in peanuts.

Well thats not true. The athertons are one the most payed riders on the circuit, Because they're a family and all win races.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
monkeymanbmx wrote:
stryke wrote:
dkidd wrote:
He'll tell you.

Compensation enough.

err, what?

Do I have to explain it to you? You're a snowboarder aren't you?

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
dkidd wrote:
monkeymanbmx wrote:
stryke wrote:

err, what?

Do I have to explain it to you? You're a snowboarder aren't you?

no.. wtf? :/

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020851
Mobile Version of Website