What do pro's get paid?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What do pro's get paid?
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 12:42 Quote
monkeymanbmx wrote:
dkidd wrote:
monkeymanbmx wrote:


doesnt make any sense... loool
Do I have to explain it to you? You're a snowboarder aren't you?

no.. wtf? :/
LOL... nm

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 23:24 Quote
dhdan13 wrote:
thecollonadekid wrote:
gee atherton gets paid in peanuts.

Well thats not true. The athertons are one the most payed riders on the circuit, Because they're a family and all win races.
You took that seriousley?

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 0:08 Quote
thecollonadekid wrote:
dhdan13 wrote:
thecollonadekid wrote:
gee atherton gets paid in peanuts.

Well thats not true. The athertons are one the most payed riders on the circuit, Because they're a family and all win races.
You took that seriousley?
not tru at all lol

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 0:21 Quote
piltz wrote:
thecollonadekid wrote:
dhdan13 wrote:


Well thats not true. The athertons are one the most payed riders on the circuit, Because they're a family and all win races.
You took that seriousley?
not tru at all lol
partyvan.info

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 6:49 Quote
odin333 wrote:
not very much. there is very few pro mountain bikers who can live off of what they make from racing/competing. most have some kind of job (usually something too do with biking). it isn't like baseball where you get payed 47 million to hit a few balls.

haha, dont chirp baseball, one of the greatest sports known to man kindDead Horse

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 7:23 Quote
Q:What do pro's get paid?
A:Shit all

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 10:14 Quote
evilsmx wrote:
odin333 wrote:
not very much. there is very few pro mountain bikers who can live off of what they make from racing/competing. most have some kind of job (usually something too do with biking). it isn't like baseball where you get payed 47 million to hit a few balls.

haha, dont chirp baseball, one of the greatest sports known to man kindDead Horse
Don't forget, the hardest thing to do by far in any sport is hit a baseball. There are sports that can be overall harder than baseball, I bet downhill biking is harder because you have to constantly be enganged to what you're doing, baseball not so much. But nothing is harder than hitting a baseball.

Posted: Nov 8, 2010 at 6:28 Quote
well like i have a friend in the top 100 downhill scene he hsa his racing team but gets not much money and he has another job which admittedly pays quite a lot so thts it also he gets bikes and stuff free. but tracey mosleys on the 150,000-170,000 mark i was taught mountain biking by her boyfriend. also oakly riders get paid £1000 pounds fro a front cover £500 inside cover and £250 anywere else inside. so its not too bad life for them

Posted: Nov 8, 2010 at 6:31 Quote
sweeneyrider wrote:
well like i have a friend in the top 100 downhill scene he hsa his racing team but gets not much money and he has another job which admittedly pays quite a lot so thts it also he gets bikes and stuff free. but tracey mosleys on the 150,000-170,000 mark i was taught mountain biking by her boyfriend. also oakly riders get paid £1000 pounds fro a front cover £500 inside cover and £250 anywere else inside. so its not too bad life for them

why gravedig a year + old thread

Posted: Nov 18, 2010 at 12:24 Quote
tehbadger wrote:
sweeneyrider wrote:
well like i have a friend in the top 100 downhill scene he hsa his racing team but gets not much money and he has another job which admittedly pays quite a lot so thts it also he gets bikes and stuff free. but tracey mosleys on the 150,000-170,000 mark i was taught mountain biking by her boyfriend. also oakly riders get paid £1000 pounds fro a front cover £500 inside cover and £250 anywere else inside. so its not too bad life for them

why gravedig a year + old thread

why not Beer

Posted: Nov 18, 2010 at 20:09 Quote
Most probably get paid the same as Canadian Rock Stars or Canadian Football Stars. Most Canadian National Heroes need to keep day jobs.

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 6:24 Quote
It could also depend on how many sponsors they have. Eg. Sam hill now has CRC AND PayPal!!!!

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 13:41 Quote
austinb wrote:
Yeah Darren Berrecloth's house was on cribs, looked pretty nice, he had some nice dj's goin on with some wooden stuff, also a good sized shop and house.
your thinking of American football, we mean the football you play with your feet

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017641
Mobile Version of Website