Top Gear Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Top Gear Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 2:22 Quote
New series of Top Gear starts this evening. Who's looking forward to it?
Best Top Gear moments so far? Will this series top it?

Check our here to see some classic moments...

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 12:04 Quote
the Vietnam episode was hilarious. whens the new one start anyways?

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 12:44 Quote
Sorry dude didnt see this thread.

Anyway

Schumacher!

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 7:21 Quote
odin333 wrote:
whens the new one start anyways?
crazygeorge wrote:
New series of Top Gear starts this evening.
Haha

Erm so ye, was a pretty good start. The 1949 race was epic, Hammond should have done better though. How about an Xk120 for a second car?
I lol'd at Clarkson and that woman's breasts....
Schumi was ok (dont really like him personally), but I guessed he wasnt the Stig. Props to the 1min10 lap though...

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 7:29 Quote
Yah, I reckon that the stig isn't Shumi either. I'm guessing he was there for the Ferrari as he's cheif tester. He would be best placed to set it as a good lap.
Plus, the BBC's budget doesn't stretch far enough to hire him.

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 7:35 Quote
Its Ben Collins anyway! Some Le Man's driver. Chuffed that its back though! The preview of the lot looks good too lol I hope they do something like they did with the trucks in season 11/12 though, that was hilarious!

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 7:49 Quote
oh f*ck did it start yesterday (sunday)? i missed it, anyone know where i can watch it or is it repeated on any nights?

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 7:54 Quote
Why does the BBC hate me... Can't view unless I'm in the UK and now I have to wait several months before its on BBC america....

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 7:54 Quote
thanks, ill watch it later. Right im off to practice some driving. Had a mock test today and passed so hopefully ready for thursday!

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 7:58 Quote
i cant wait for the spoof of the cadburys dairy milk advert

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 8:02 Quote
Did I not also see something in the intro about ken block?

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 8:16 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Why does the BBC hate me... Can't view unless I'm in the UK and now I have to wait several months before its on BBC america....
Can you not get BBC iplayer?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00lff2s/Top_Gear_Series_13_Episode_1_(new_series)/

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 8:51 Quote
no you need to be in the UK to be able to watch it. which is super dumb. anyone know if its on speed or anything?

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 8:51 Quote
Next week SV, I'm psyched! Can't wait for the Veyron/F1 test as well. BBC Canada will play the new season eventually. Easiest way is to watch it on YouTube Sunday night or first thing Monday morning before YouTube deletes some of them.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010501
Mobile Version of Website