Industry Skatepark, St. Thomas Ontario

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Industry Skatepark, St. Thomas Ontario
Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 15:45 Quote
I was saying if youdont like industry check out joyride in a few weeks

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 17:06 Quote
zach, you should use this as a business oppertunity.tell them you will make them ramps and whatnot that are properly built for x amount and get in free whenever you want.

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
macneil-bmxer wrote:
zach, you should use this as a business oppertunity.tell them you will make them ramps and whatnot that are properly built for x amount and get in free whenever you want.

Brandon won't go for that. Last I heard he was looking to sell.

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 13:46 Quote
Jaxr0 wrote:
macneil-bmxer wrote:

Brandon won't go for that. Last I heard he was looking to sell.
true he is, but he is also needing people to do some major maintenance dude, plus the new owner if he sells it could invest in zach's fine skills:P

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
plus brandon told me the place he gets foam from is SO EXPENSIVE like 3 pick up trucks with about the size of an f-150 box of foam was close for 4 grand and that barely filled up the foampit, and i dont think want beverages is giving money to maintain the pit anymore. but there should be regular maintenance done on all the ramps for example fix the wholes, make sure the boxes have strong support, and make sure the wallrides are safely secure to the base. and have the metal plates at the bottom of the ramps attached securely so they dont slide off.
The foampit however does definetly need new foam, and the deck needs new wood because there are holes starting to appear

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 19:31 Quote
i'll drop him an email. keep in mind it's an hour and a half away from me and i don't drive.

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
bmxzach wrote:
i'll drop him an email. keep in mind it's an hour and a half away from me and i don't drive.
yeah you dont drive yet lol

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 16:44 Quote
bmxzach wrote:

you have a company truck, but you dont drive?

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 16:46 Quote
Doesn't have his lisence.

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 16:50 Quote
To drive by himself...

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 16:52 Quote
huh? i'm 15, which means G1 feb 1st, G2 sept 28th Razz

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 16:53 Quote
bmxzach wrote:
huh? i'm 15, which means G1 feb 1st, G2 sept 28th Razz
if theyre off strike yet

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 16:53 Quote
5 offices in ontario are open for G1 testing and liscense renewal.

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 16:56 Quote
I want my damn G! f*ck you drive test f*ggots.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013765
Mobile Version of Website