goggles for dh

PB Forum :: Downhill
goggles for dh
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 10:19 Quote
what goggles should i get for racing, i live on the shore (yes thats vancouver bc) and was wandering if i need goggles and if so what should i get, i have a giro remedy and am considering uping to a troylee d2 carbon

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 14:35 Quote
dunno how people can ride without googles...I suggest gettin Utopia slayer motos (or sth like that, my dad got rid of the box not askin me lol), best if you don't ride when temperature goes below 0 C, cuz otherwise the fog turns up, though the inscription says antifog...superb comfortable and the sight range is great. If I did't convince you look at some pro riders Whip

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 16:16 Quote
i never use goggles the most i ever use if need is a good pair of sun glasses and that is usualy just to keep the sun out of ur eyes when ur riden towards the sun
if ur a good rider u should be at the head of the pack where dust and shit shouldnt be an issue LOL

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 16:19 Quote
utopia slayers are super sick

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 16:20 Quote
I use Spy for moto and downhill and snowboarding i love them.

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 18:01 Quote
I have the Oakley Crowbars and I don't have any complaints. Plus they fit perfect in the TLD carbon D2.

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 18:08 Quote
yea man, Oakley all the way, i have the crowbar MX, the bars on the side help to fit around full face helmets great unlike other goggles, check it out. i rock them with my Giro Remedy, they fit like a glove.

http://oakley.com/pd/2141

oh, and the bird like nose guard, comes right off if you dont want to look like a bird.

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 18:34 Quote
yep, I'm rockin the oakley's as well, crowbars, like mentioned earlier, they fit the TLD D2 helmets perfectly.

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 19:28 Quote
As mentioned before, Oakley crowbars, Fit in my bellistic Almost awesome! Even with glasses!

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 9:16 Quote
think that about does it, Oakley Crowbars all the way.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 12:01 Quote
psycotic wrote:
i never use goggles the most i ever use if need is a good pair of sun glasses and that is usualy just to keep the sun out of ur eyes when ur riden towards the sun
if ur a good rider u should be at the head of the pack where dust and shit shouldnt be an issue LOL

a fair point, lol. goggles do help to keep the wind out of your eyes though. and if you're ahead of that dirt then you're going fast enough to need the protection from that windBig Grin

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 13:53 Quote
i only wear utopias as well, raced mx for a lot of years and tried a lot of gogles. nothing fits nicer and feels as good as the utopias.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 16:51 Quote
if ure not willing to reach up ure ass for money, the utopias are the way to go, but if ure loaded, maybe crowbars?

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 17:05 Quote
crowbars are only 60 bucks, you can get a step down from the crowbars, The MX for 35bucks

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016073
Mobile Version of Website