Most Refreshing Drink

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Most Refreshing Drink
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 13:59 Quote
So you just got in from a long day of hard biking, and you need a nice drink... it can be beer, pop, water, anything. what do you think is the most refreshing drink

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:02 Quote
either monster energy or the drink of legends VIMTO! lol

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:03 Quote
haha, see if i just got IN from biking, i'd kick back with a nice glass of lemonade. but thats just me Razz

but monster is perfect for starting your biking aha

O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:05 Quote
I think monster is a perfect mid-ride beverage. If you spend almost the whole day at a mtn, half-way through have a monster and your ready to rip for the rest of the day. tup

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:08 Quote
water or monster

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
cold glass of rasbery lemonade or water

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:10 Quote
I think water is scientifically the most 'refreshing' drink, but I like a good pint of cider or lager or maybe a cup of tea

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:12 Quote
dhrider3 wrote:
cold glass of rasbery lemonade or water

surley if its raspberry its not lemonade?
wouldnt it be like raspberryade or somthing? lol

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:13 Quote
mitchboi wrote:
haha, see if i just got IN from biking, i'd kick back with a nice glass of lemonade. but thats just me Razz

but monster is perfect for starting your biking aha
I agree lemonade=awesomeDrool

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:14 Quote
Most refreshing drink will never be an energy drink such as monster or some other taurine filled ass, as they actually dehydrate you, so all you monster kids (fools) who big it up because you are the victim of effective targeted marketing are wrong.
Best thing is a cup of tea. Or very cold Guinness.

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:15 Quote
ctd07 wrote:
I think water is scientifically the most 'refreshing' drink, but I like a good pint of cider or lager or maybe a cup of tea

i have to agree, after a nice hard days riding i love nothing more the sit back with a nice cold pint and watch a good riding film to get my ready for the next day of riding Smile

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:19 Quote
Pre ride? Iced coffee
Post ride? Cold Brew. Red Lodge Glacier ale would be my first choice but it's all good

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:21 Quote
An Irn Bru straight from the fridge! Drool

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 14:21 Quote
now im not old enough to drink beer or anything like that, but mt dads a bartender and he lets me drink stuff, different ales, drafts, lagers... i uno why. haha,
but i have found that SLEEMANS INDIA PALE ALE is probobally the greatest tasting beer. very refreshing too

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009222
Mobile Version of Website