What you think about opus?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
What you think about opus?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 5:25 Quote
zshipowick wrote:
if i were you i would get a maadh 2 or 3 if you want to do some light freeride stuff. i tested one at my lbs and it was sick.

do you have a idea about the price??

otherwise, I also think a "trek fuel EX 6.5" because maadh should be much more expensive ...

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 at 16:32 Quote
Well help me out.....I first bought A MadDH frame in XL, rode it for 2 months all mountain trails. As well I'm 6'3 210 and the frame busted just above the rear shock not on a weld just rolling down the trail...the company quickly sent my retailer a new CLULTCH1, awesome super pysched....then that frame broke on the weld right on the seatpost gusset area..damn I must be too fat. My friend and assured me I wasn't and that OPUS will send us another CLUTCH1, hmmm okay super, thanks to OPUS and my friend the retailer very much. I was then told Opus wanted to send me a new 2012 frame...??? HOLY WICKED...I've been now riding this new frame since the snow was here and now on the trails It's my second real season XC\ALL MOUNTAIN riding and love this bike alot !!! BUTT I'm looking at maybe upgrading..any other big guys out there got any comments on 29 er's SANTA CRUZ/ SPECIALIZED/ OPUS thanks..

Posted: Jan 3, 2012 at 21:10 Quote
Realizing I'm resurecting a dead thread, but I was looking for the new OPUS FR/AM bikes and I see that they've completely DROPPED the Nelson and all their FR/LT bikes for 2012??? I seem to remember them having a brand new Nelson out last year and now NOTHING but XC bikes, 29'rs and HT's... Kinda wierd. Am I missing something??? Is this really true??? Seems kinds odd to re-do a bike for a single year and then just completely scrap it... And like the world needs more 29'r's and "XC race bikes" (VOMIT on both accounts)...

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020367
Mobile Version of Website