**NEW**UPDATE PG 5..The hidden trails.

PB Forum :: Trail Building
**NEW**UPDATE PG 5..The hidden trails.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 18:29 Quote
So 2 days ago i started to build some trails around where i live and i couldnt be more pleased with the result i have gotten from only 2.5 hours of digging, without my wheel barrow also.

This will be and trail buillding project that i will update every day or other day to show my progress of BMXers dream.

So far i have:

1)Found my land
2)Cleared 60% of the land i am USING
3)made a speed jump, dugout to a double and a HUGE dig pit.

Not bad for 2.5 hours of work...

None of this is really goood unless i have pictures but bare with me Tommorow i will have pictuers when i go to my trail tommorow

2 MAJOR RULES DO NOT ASK ME WHERE THESE ARE PM ME IF YOUR INTRESTED

AND BMX ONLY IM SORRY 26"ers OR DULLIES,YOUR ARE NOT PERMITTED 20's and 24's ONLY.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 15:15 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:
So 2 days ago i started to build some trails around where i live and i couldnt be more pleased with the result i have gotten from only 2.5 hours of digging, without my wheel barrow also.

This will be and trail buillding project that i will update every day or other day to show my progress of BMXers dream.

So far i have:

1)Found my land

None of this is really goood unless i have pictures but bare with me Tommorow i will have pictuers when i go to my trail tommorow

AND BMX ONLY IM SORRY 26"ers OR DULLIES,YOUR ARE NOT PERMITTED 20's and 24's ONLY.

Bout 19.5?

And where's the pictures?

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 12:36 Quote
These are all from the FIRST day, there is more just no pictures yet...

photo

photo

This shows your sort of how high the takeoff is, my buddy is 5'7 and the jump is NOW the same height as him when hes in the dug out.

More pictures to come
photo

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:36 Quote
Looks hella nice and hella fun.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
u got a nice lookin doble getin built there , keep it up and ul have a gd trail

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
Just out of curiosity why 24" but not allow 26"? Are all 26"s going to destroy what you make? Do we have some bad stereotype I've never heard of? Not hating just out of interest.

Different note where is the speed jump? I would like to see it and also do you have a run in or is it just flat?

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:

So far i have:

1)Found my land

Pretty effing lame to not allow 26" bikes.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:05 Quote
tbh i may be english and never will use ur trail but i dont see y no 26 bikes, us 26 dudes dont rip up jump trails eny more than eny one elec if we r on jump bikes, in my experiance eny way iv built a cople of trails, as long as u maintain it itl be fine who ever rides it

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:17 Quote
ahahah you guys are all jokes, yes we had some nice BMX only trails in hamilton made by a BMX team that got trashed by 26ers

I said 24's only because alot of my buddys have mountain bike frames with 24's and ALLLLLLL BMX parts on it even rims.

The other reason is, me and 2 other friends ride BMX and have no friends with any mountain biker because the HUGE difference, i work in a BMX shop and i prefer people who ride kids bikes, there more chill and actually have flow and are not hack.

On the other note to awesome aaron, i will get a pic of the speed jump, but it is getting taken down for a massive roller, and it will be a run it not flat.

***Also most kids are little dipshit in my area who ride big mountain bikes, and if i can keep them the HIDDEN TRAILS than thats what ill do to keep it BMX Only.***

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:24 Quote
ye fair enough i get prity pissed off when somenoob f*cks up a trail iv been buildin. u should try 26 inch dirt jumpin some time it rocks and we aint all nobs lol the 26 inch freeride sceen in my aria is prity lade back lolo, i allso work in a bike shop and we sell to both bmx and mountain bike and both are prity cool in my opinion lol

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:26 Quote
props for putting the effort in, but dude you just made yourself sound like a right douche. Riders are riders, some are good, some aren't. There are just as many posers on BMX than there are hacks on MTB, what's up with the hating? you should be propping anyone who wants to get out and ride. Keeping trails hidden is one thing but discriminating on the basis of a few kids in your area is pretty narrow minded.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
hillman-hunter wrote:
props for putting the effort in, but dude you just made yourself sound like a right douche. Riders are riders, some are good, some aren't. There are just as many posers on BMX than there are hacks on MTB, what's up with the hating? you should be propping anyone who wants to get out and ride. Keeping trails hidden is one thing but discriminating on the basis of a few kids in your area is pretty narrow minded.
+1

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
me-likey-DH wrote:
hillman-hunter wrote:
+1
+1 more

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:33 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:

i prefer people who ride kids bikes, there more chill and actually have flow and are not hack.
I respect you as a builder but...
I'm sorry but this was the line that did it nuff' said.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:39 Quote
AwesomeAaron wrote:
rip-bmx wrote:

i prefer people who ride kids bikes, there more chill and actually have flow and are not hack.
I respect you as a builder but...
I'm sorry but this was the line that did it nuff' said.

ye he has a point man r u sain that cos my bikes have 26inch wheels and one is full sus, that i am some sort of up tite knob that cant ride, dude u have trail buildin sckills dont get me rong but your atitude has alot to be desierd i can ride better than alot of the bmxers that i have riden with recently and i do have "flow as do my dh m8ts and my 4x m8ts u cant ride well without flo, god i respect bmxers they have balls to do tyhat stuf on a fully rigid mini bike but we r all bikers and all have scills

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012583
Mobile Version of Website