Size 15 DH flat shoes.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Size 15 DH flat shoes.
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 13:45 Quote
Hey there,
i need new riding shoes. i cant get five tens, cause my feet are too big. does anyone know where i can get size 15 flat shoes???
thanks.

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
buy some good fitting shoes what fit you can and get them re-soled with stealth rubber

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 22:23 Quote
stryke wrote:
buy some good fitting shoes what fit you can and get them re-soled with stealth rubber

not worth the cost. its like 100 bucks to re sole them...

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 22:25 Quote
pyromaniacman129 wrote:
stryke wrote:

Just get some skate shoes...I don't know of anybody that makes DH shoes that size.

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 22:43 Quote
cut your toes off, that'll bring you down a size or 2 Razz

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 2:36 Quote
pyromaniacman129 wrote:
stryke wrote:

of course its worth it.. no sole grips aswell as stealth rubber, even bryceland resoles his race nike 6's with stealth rubber

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 13:22 Quote
stryke wrote:
pyromaniacman129 wrote:
stryke wrote:

of course its worth it.. no sole grips aswell as stealth rubber, even bryceland resoles his race nike 6's with stealth rubber
not worth it in the sense that i could buy 4 pairs of shoes for the total cost of that.

Posted: Feb 2, 2013 at 17:03 Quote
pyromaniacman129 wrote:
stryke wrote:
pyromaniacman129 wrote:

not worth it in the sense that i could buy 4 pairs of shoes for the total cost of that.

Someone like me, and the original poster of this thread. does not have the luxury of being able to buy 4 pairs of shoes, or even 1 pair for the cost of a resole. To us, it is well worth the price, because what is the option otherwise?

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 2, 2013 at 17:11 Quote
Have you tried the size 14 5.10's? I'm a 15 but fit into the Impact Lows and Minnars in a 14 just fine.

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2013 at 19:12 Quote
Five ten has a few models that top out at 15. They might not be listed as dh/fr but many will have a similar pattern and same rubber.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010034
Mobile Version of Website