Stevens Pass Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - West
Stevens Pass Bike Park
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 at 10:13 Quote
They gotta start prepping for Winter.

Posted: Oct 2, 2012 at 21:00 Quote
The Stevens Pass bike park website just confirmed that this weekend is the last of the season. I'll be there on Saturday. Any advanced riders want to meet up?

Posted: Oct 6, 2012 at 10:04 Quote
are the 3 trails worth the 5 hour drive from portland to ride?

Posted: Oct 7, 2012 at 23:26 Quote
Was there yesterday and had a blast. All 3 trails are great and looking forward to seeing a few more added next year! Def wish they were keeping it open a couple more weeks considering the nice weather...

Posted: May 15, 2013 at 23:10 Quote
anybody in Everett area headin up this summer?

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2013 at 14:07 Quote
Was yesterday opening day? How was it? Will there only be two trails this summer or are they going to open more?

Eric

Posted: Jun 26, 2013 at 12:54 Quote
Wanting to go this summer anyone been yet?

Posted: Jun 29, 2013 at 10:48 Quote
Supposedly there's a new advanced jump line going in this summer, but I think that's it right now. Personally I think it's a fun place with a lot of potential, but with only a couple lines open everytime I go I get stuck for most of the day behind beginner riders n Rock Crusher. Wookie is fun, but not something I want to session all day.

They really need a beginner line there, no sense in driving and paying to go way slower than the trails were designed for.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2013 at 11:40 Quote
They opened lichen it and a new trail called l

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2013 at 11:43 Quote
Arrrggghh fat fingers damn you!! Lovin it is a wide open beginner trail, hopefully those two will get more use from that crowd. Nothing worse than losing momenteum on rock crusher when you run up on a slow rider who doesn't move over. But on the other hand good for them trying those more advanced trails. Btw you can see the new jump line going in from the lift near the chutes as you go up they looked huge last year as they were digging in!

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2013 at 11:56 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Arrrggghh fat fingers damn you!! Lovin it is a wide open beginner trail, hopefully those two will get more use from that crowd. Nothing worse than losing momenteum on rock crusher when you run up on a slow rider who doesn't move over. But on the other hand good for them trying those more advanced trails. Btw you can see the new jump line going in from the lift near the chutes as you go up they looked huge last year as they were digging in!
Sounds great, excited about the jump line. Can't wait to make it up there.

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 at 20:59 Quote
I rode Lichen It today to see how it was. The is a ton of mud up top, but the rest is pretty good. Rock Crusher is really good right now. There are a few torn up holes in some of the berms, but really fun. I talked to one of the trail crew today and he said they are making progress on the advanced jump line.

Posted: May 14, 2015 at 19:56 Quote
Bump from the depths!!!

Stevens opens Memorial day weekend!!!

O+
Posted: May 14, 2015 at 20:04 Quote
Word! Got the message via Facebook. I have made plans a provisions. Bike is set, now i just need to get ready.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018070
Mobile Version of Website