Deity vendetta LHD upgrade?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Deity vendetta LHD upgrade?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
Ok soo i just bought a pair of used deity vendetta cranks. So one day i see another pair but they had this little black peice that covered the holes for the bolt that goes on the sprocket?

and then i see that they are giving out free LHD arms? will this give me that little black peice? im just really confused and could just use some info on it.
Just please give some info on the upgrade and the little black peice
THANKS!!

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 9:26 Quote
mr-stuff wrote:
Ok soo i just bought a pair of used deity vendetta cranks. So one day i see another pair but they had this little black peice that covered the holes for the bolt that goes on the sprocket?

and then i see that they are giving out free LHD arms? will this give me that little black peice? im just really confused and could just use some info on it.
Just please give some info on the upgrade and the little black peice
THANKS!!

Thanks for the post and inquiry...

The black piece you are asking about is the 4mm Chainline Spacer that you can run between the sprocket and crankarm to increase chainline options inboard, space out the arms outboard without changing chainline, or to offer the clearance necessary for older E13 bash guards(machined from 7075 aluminum and black anodized). You can read more about it at:

http://www.deitycomponents.com/vendetta_Features5.htm

If you are running your bike singlespeed, then using the Chainline spacer is typically unnecessary. Nevertheless, if you are running your bike with gears in the back and a chainguide...it can help you dial in the chainline to perfection.

The Vendetta LHD free upgrade is not related to the Chainline Spacer. This is a program we offered to upgrade original early 2008 Vendetta Crankset owners to the newer LHD non-drive arm (which has the same sprocket/spline boss as the driveside arm).

Check if your non-drive Vendetta arm has a mount to bolt on a sprocket (identical to the driveside arm). If not, then you may be running the non-LHD arm.

Just drop us an e-mail (you may already have this morning) and send us a few pics of the arm...

Thanks!

Eric
deity

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.094544
Mobile Version of Website