(mattbo604,primobmxer,CAVEMAN55,easternbmxer15) are all the same matt bochicchio.., sebring florida scam(I deserved it?) Updated

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
(mattbo604,primobmxer,CAVEMAN55,easternbmxer15) are all the same matt bochicchio.., sebring florida scam(I deserved it?) Updated
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 19:43 Quote
This young 15 year old liar is trying to rip me off..
He said he shipping my wheel and didn't.His profile says he's 19..

he also has a friend in Sebring Florida hats goes by easternbmxer15

this guy was backing up his lie..also age 15..both are from the same town of Sebring Florida..They may be the same guy even..

Post what you know about these scammers and get em off pinkbike..

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 19:52 Quote
post some more info eh?

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
manitouman19 wrote:
post some more info eh?

here is part of an email I' had with him

4 hours ago
mattbo604 says:
dude i already shipped
i did it the slowest way i promise
all i had was 20
and i shipped the slowest way
4 hours ago
mattbo604 says:
ok
my parents told me to hold the wheel till the frame gets here
dead truth
they dont trust anybody im sorry
and i will send cranks whith the wheel
3 hours ago
pyrofly says:
you're a f*cking lying little shit..and f*ck what your parents say..they are liars too..I paid $30 shipping..did thay see that..You f*cking little liar..I'm not ok with this transaction at all.I don't want your f*cking wheel now..I broke the deal..a*shole send money now..That'll be 80 for the frame and 30 for the shipping..I'll be flagging you account not and sending you parents an angry email..You're a little shit..f*ck you and I hope you fall off your bike and break for head open..
3 hours ago
mattbo604 says:
dude i dont have money
ill give u the wheel
and 35 if u dont send a note
3 hours ago
pyrofly says:
too late I sent it
/and don't f*cking call me begging and bribing..Why would I believe you at all
3 hours ago
mattbo604 says:
u sent an letter?
well dude im sorry for lieing
i put im19 cuz i dont put my real age
and dude plese
i need to talk to u on the phone
3 hours ago
pyrofly says:
4 mins ago
mattbo604 says:
dude i dont have money
ill give u the wheel
and 35 if u dont send a note ..

now how the f*ck does this comment make any sense at all.

you have no money but you will pay me,,promise,,..f*ck you you're still lying..I'm not falling for it..i've already reported you to the amdins..I will send a letter to your folks tomorrow....Like i said I get a wheel withing 6 days that was the agreed deal..its legally too late to change it..you are a scammer f*ck and I hope you get busted
3 hours ago
mattbo604 says:
dude i dont wanna go to jail
im sorry please i said i dont have 80
i have 35 ill send with the wheel "

and there is plenty more where that came from.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 20:00 Quote
Get in touch with a moderator with whatever proof you may have and the person will be dealt with.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 20:03 Quote
this guy is f*cked lol

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 20:28 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
Get in touch with a moderator with whatever proof you may have and the person will be dealt with.
I'm doing it all..

I'm pretty good at doing detective work..I've already found out the names of everyone in his household.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 20:32 Quote
pyrofly wrote:
ezekiel wrote:
I'm doing it all..

I'm pretty good at doing detective work..I've already found out the names of everyone in his household.

Dude i hate it when that happens. Some shithead tried to get me like that.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 20:33 Quote
LOL, dude, if that's your real pic, you look psycho enough to scare anyone...

No offense, just laughing, getting scammed sucks but dude, you look entirely psycho LOL LOL LOL

Mod
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 20:34 Quote
You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. You don't need to swear and be abusive/harass him. Sure, I can understand that you are angry but there are bigger travesties in this world. I’m sure if you talked to him like a human being rather than a piece of dirt, you’d get much farther. He said he wants to talk to you and seems like he is trying to work things out. Why aren’t you accepting his invitation to engage in a civil discussion?

Respect goes a long ways these days...

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 20:35 Quote
get-hucked666 wrote:
pyrofly wrote:
ezekiel wrote:
I'm doing it all..

ohhh he's scared to death right now...
I just sent him a list of names from an 07 voting poll,His last name is in it.and I got his brother's yearbook stuff..I can even see his house on google earth..

What a dumb little shit ..His folks are gonna raw his ass when they get my letter..And I'll keep sending it ,,to make sure they get it.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
pyrofly wrote:
get-hucked666 wrote:
pyrofly wrote:

I'm doing it all..

I just sent him a list of names from an 07 voting poll,His last name is in it.and I got his brother's yearbook stuff..I can even see his house on google earth..

What a dumb little shit ..His folks are gonna raw his ass when they get my letter..And I'll keep sending it ,,to make sure they get it.

Dude you may want to tone it down a bit. From the sounds of things you didn't loose out too badly. But if you get too intense they may start to purposely ignore you.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 20:40 Quote
get-hucked666 wrote:
pyrofly wrote:
get-hucked666 wrote:

Dude you may want to tone it down a bit. From the sounds of things you didn't loose out too badly. But if you get too intense they may start to purposely ignore you.

maybe i'll think it over..

just look out for this guy,ok..

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 21:09 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. You don't need to swear and be abusive/harass him. Sure, I can understand that you are angry but there are bigger travesties in this world. I’m sure if you talked to him like a human being rather than a piece of dirt, you’d get much farther. He said he wants to talk to you and seems like he is trying to work things out. Why aren’t you accepting his invitation to engage in a civil discussion?

+1

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 21:30 Quote
bankturn wrote:
laurie1 wrote:

+1

+2

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 21:37 Quote
laurie1 wrote:

That's true, everybody should be given some bit of respect the first time they've met talked or whatever. Apparently he has lost all respect for mattbo604 which I completly understand. I would talk to him but if I was in this situation I would have lost all my respect for who ever this is.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010535
Mobile Version of Website