(mattbo604,primobmxer,CAVEMAN55,easternbmxer15) are all the same matt bochicchio.., sebring florida scam(I deserved it?) Updated

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
(mattbo604,primobmxer,CAVEMAN55,easternbmxer15) are all the same matt bochicchio.., sebring florida scam(I deserved it?) Updated
Mod
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 9:29 Quote
They aren't so much defending him it's just the way you are going about things isn't right so they aren't 100% on your side. I mean no one is ever on the scammer's side as they are a scammer it's just the way you have gone about things, endless harassment, name calling, etc. shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances. We can understand that you are annoyed and angry with being scammed but some of the antics you are using are childish and the mtb community expects more from the people within it.

O+
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 9:30 Quote
pyrofly wrote:
I'm finding that statistically so far..

Younger teenagers are denfending mattbo more than the adults are..

I'm not saying that some of the people unhappy with me aren't adults.

im not defending anyone, both sides are retarded for just showing up.

its just funny how this rambling lunatic cant shut up

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 10:00 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
They aren't so much defending him it's just the way you are going about things isn't right so they aren't 100% on your side. I mean no one is ever on the scammer's side as they are a scammer it's just the way you have gone about things, endless harassment, name calling, etc. shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances. We can understand that you are annoyed and angry with being scammed but some of the antics you are using are childish and the mtb community expects more from the people within it.

I'm trying not to do any ore name calling..Really

I admit that I am and was out of line for that..So now what??

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 10:06 Quote
trekbruiser17 wrote:
pyrofly wrote:
I'm finding that statistically so far..

Younger teenagers are denfending mattbo more than the adults are..

I'm not saying that some of the people unhappy with me aren't adults.

im not defending anyone, both sides are retarded for just showing up.

its just funny how this rambling lunatic cant shut up

Lunatic???Me???Maybe..

I can shut up..

This is still accomplishing what I intend for it to..

Inform you all..

I'm sorry that some of you are annoyed with me..

Once again if the mods believe this is to much for this site to handle,,They may and will more than likely lock this thread..

So far this time through I am doing my best to present the info without being rude..

Since I have already pissed some of you off,,It seems that some of this is just a revenge against my unagreeable style of communicating..

I still apologize..

I hope that some can over look that bs that I'm guilty of and see the good that I'm actually trying to provide all of you with..

This is a pb current event..

Change the channel or unsubscribe if you indeed dislike this thread..

I don't think I'm forcing anyone to read this..

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 10:17 Quote
I just looked at another one of the users accounts that was trying to sell me a primo mix wheel..

It was started on the 1st of july..

The admins had already suspended this account also.

So far 4 accounts and he is still trying to scam me..

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 10:39 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
NorcoBigfootKid19 wrote:
I'll bet u anything that this kids parents r just big airheads too...
They r probably criminals or even just bad parents that don't care what their child does, or is doing, unless they r going to have to pay...

Wait until you have kids, they get into all sorts of shit without their parent's knowledge and its absolutely ignorant to assume that because Johnny's a thief that his parents are too. Does your mother sit right next to you the entire time you're on the computer?
no absolutely not but I am responsible rnough for her to trust me, and I respect my privacy.

What I'm trying to say is that when this kids folks find out, I doubt if they will care... Sure they will be scared for him and stuff, but do u not think he is still going to keep doing stuppid crap..

For example, he claimed he was grounded... Yet he is still on pb.. If it were my parents I would be grounded off pb!!

My opinion though

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 10:50 Quote
i think honestly this has gone on too far. sure, the kid was a shitty seller, took way too long, and delivered a bad product, but as many before me have said, it's not completely his fault, you shouldn't have trusted someone to that extent. secondly, you went absolutely ballistic over this. you were looking up the kids info and shit (which is really creepy, even if not illegal) and threatening to take him to court...now believe me, i understand the importance of money as well as anyone, considering i buy all my stuff myself, but...c'mon dude. and i'm not gonna lie, learn some grammar, spelling, and punctuation. it's annoying to go through almost 20 pages of this shit when you can't even type properly, and if you want people to respect you and take you seriously, it would help.

the bottom line here is, you're almost as much at fault for this as he is.

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 10:53 Quote
cneums wrote:
i think honestly this has gone on too far. sure, the kid was a shitty seller, took way too long, and delivered a bad product, but as many before me have said, it's not completely his fault, you shouldn't have trusted someone to that extent. secondly, you went absolutely ballistic over this. you were looking up the kids info and shit (which is really creepy, even if not illegal) and threatening to take him to court...now believe me, i understand the importance of money as well as anyone, considering i buy all my stuff myself, but...c'mon dude. and i'm not gonna lie, learn some grammar, spelling, and punctuation. it's annoying to go through almost 20 pages of this shit when you can't even type properly, and if you want people to respect you and take you seriously, it would help.

^^^^^. This guy said it right
+1

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 10:58 Quote
NorcoBigfootKid19 wrote:
cneums wrote:

+1

I just can't agree with that..

That's like saying if someone jumps me for my goods and I end up having to physically defend myself,and I happened to get the best of him,,am I going overboard still?

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 11:02 Quote
pyrofly wrote:
NorcoBigfootKid19 wrote:
cneums wrote:

+1

That's like saying if someone jumps me for my goods and I end up having to physically defend myself,and I happened to get the best of him,,am I going overboard still?
fukin little shit!?? Defend ur self at all means but how u went about it was Over board...

I-yi-yi-yiii

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 11:02 Quote
pyrofly wrote:
NorcoBigfootKid19 wrote:
cneums wrote:

+1

it's not nearly the same situation. there was no indication that the goods would not come, as the seller continuously promised that they would be shipped , which they were, and you subsequently recieved.

if you want me to put it in terms of your metaphor, it's as if you beat the shit out of the guy because he LOOKED like he was going to rob you, (but didn't). THAT's going overboard.

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
pyrofly, you are my hero
give this scammer what he deserves

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 11:23 Quote
dhdemo840 wrote:
pyrofly, you are my hero
give this scammer what he deserves
yea dude, dont give up because these people have no concept in money or self respect

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
cneums wrote:
pyrofly wrote:
NorcoBigfootKid19 wrote:
+1

it's not nearly the same situation. there was no indication that the goods would not come, as the seller continuously promised that they would be shipped , which they were, and you subsequently recieved.

if you want me to put it in terms of your metaphor, it's as if you beat the shit out of the guy because he LOOKED like he was going to rob you, (but didn't). THAT's going overboard.

But I didn't recieve all of it..ther were other agreed items that did not come at all.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010500
Mobile Version of Website