Any Ladies fancy writing?

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Any Ladies fancy writing?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 3:14 Quote
So, I've just set up a blog which is pretty much for anything to do with ladies in the outdoors. So far there is myself and a friend contributing. The idea behind it is that hopefully once there is a solid base of writers we would take it further and begin to publish a magazine as a spin off to xsport international magazine

Is anyone interested? If so let me know via PM or if you have any ideas in making it more successful that would also be a great help.

Beki Big Grin

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 6:07 Quote
The blog link isn't working for me...anyone else having problems?

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 13:23 Quote
PennySantaCruz wrote:
The blog link isn't working for me...anyone else having problems?

Sorry it was the wrong link it's actually here

Enjoy

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 5:44 Quote
Cool, nice to see other girlies loving the outdoor life rather than sunbeds in Malaga ;-) Can i join in? Helmet

Posted: Jul 5, 2009 at 10:48 Quote
In the writing side of things or the biking? or both? Big Grin

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 14:48 Quote
There is also a really awesome article written by my friend on the blog about an MTB challenge she took part in in Grasmere, Cumbria. It's really slick and funny too and tells a really good tale.

Enjoy

Beki Geek

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 12:28 Quote
Hey!!
Just saw this post- do you still need writers? I'd be happy to contribute if you need anything?

TA

Posted: Nov 30, 2009 at 9:45 Quote
just checked out your blog. definantly have to sit down and find some killer pics from nz and antartica to post. did some back country skiing both places and even road my bike to the iceshelf to work... great times! killer idea!

Posted: Nov 30, 2009 at 14:02 Quote
Would love to help out... although now it's bloody cold here in the UK there's not much riding going on Frown Farah

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011798
Mobile Version of Website