Anyone want to try and disprove evolution?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Anyone want to try and disprove evolution?
Posted: Jan 9, 2010 at 12:56 Quote
Muttley wrote:
You live 6000 miles away from the reality of the situation, what would you know about other issues on the planet apart from why you dont think your burger is big enough.

Pwnt. lol

Posted: Jan 9, 2010 at 12:58 Quote
Muttley wrote:
You live 6000 miles away from the reality of the situation, what would you know about other issues on the planet apart from why you dont think your burger is big enough.
If were going to stereotype people based on their country and its bad habits ie:america and obesity. i would reccoment you see a hygenist and orthodontist.

Posted: Jan 9, 2010 at 13:02 Quote
Im not going to argue with you, you have given me a good idea of how america has portrayed the world to its people, i dont need to bicker here.

Posted: Jan 9, 2010 at 13:04 Quote
Muttley wrote:
Im not going to argue with you, you have given me a good idea of how america has portrayed the world to its people, i dont need to bicker here.
I agree our media is so corrupt and full of bullshit its not even funny, but low comments referring to how ALL americans are fat are just annoying and shows me how other countrys portray americans, as fat, burger loving people. Some of us are skinny believe it or not lol

Posted: Jan 9, 2010 at 13:06 Quote
Just out of curiosity, has your media genuinely put the fact out that terrorists are not religiously motivated? has capitalism in the US reached a point where denial of people fighting for something more than money and land actually become "truth"?

Posted: Jan 9, 2010 at 13:08 Quote
Muttley wrote:
Just out of curiosity, has your media genuinely put the fact out that terrorists are not religiously motivated? has capitalism in the US reached a point where denial of people fighting for something more than money and land actually become "truth"?
there hasn't been much media on terrorists recently actually, its all about healthcare and obama right now. I dont watch much tv tho so i could have missed it.

Posted: Jan 9, 2010 at 14:54 Quote
dude you need to calm down the hate not everyone here thinks we should be at war

Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 21:52 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
Ok conservative christians, go ahead. Try and disprove evolution, something regarded as fact by the scientific community.

Be more specific, micro or macro evolution? Micro evolution can be observed today. Macro evolution has never been observed. If your trying to create an argument at least make it a decent one.

The idea of macro evolution is based on a collection of fossils. No one can prove it and no one can disprove it, because it has never been observed. But we accept it as a legit theory because of the evidence in the fossil record. However, problems exist such as numerous missing links and who is to say some of these links where not species on their own?

Evolution is not the argument, no one cares about that anymore. The real question is, how did the Big Bang start? Not even Stephen Hawkins knows this.

Atheists seem to think every Christian is out to get them and disprove the holy theories, its hilarious. Likewise to Christians. people need to lighten up.

Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.

Why even create arguements? People who do such have nothing less than alot of time on their hands. Its a waste of time that could be used doing more productive things, speaking of which, I have homework.

Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 21:59 Quote
metalhead99 wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
Ok conservative christians, go ahead. Try and disprove evolution, something regarded as fact by the scientific community.

Be more specific, micro or macro evolution? Micro evolution can be observed today. Macro evolution has never been observed. If your trying to create an argument at least make it a decent one.

The idea of macro evolution is based on a collection of fossils. No one can prove it and no one can disprove it, because it has never been observed. But we accept it as a legit theory because of the evidence in the fossil record. However, problems exist such as numerous missing links and who is to say some of these links where not species on their own?

Evolution is not the argument, no one cares about that anymore. The real question is, how did the Big Bang start? Not even Stephen Hawkins knows this.

Atheists seem to think every Christian is out to get them and disprove the holy theories, its hilarious. Likewise to Christians. people need to lighten up.

Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.

Why even create arguements? People who do such have nothing less than alot of time on their hands. Its a waste of time that could be used doing more productive things, speaking of which, I have homework.

Awesome contradiction, bro. The entire argument is here in the first place because billions of people take the Bible as word for word literal fact, and many people still unfortunately believe that science is evil.

Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 22:08 Quote
Macro evolution has been observed.

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 5:49 Quote
This should clear it up.

Posted: May 6, 2010 at 18:23 Quote
Most humans are a little bit Neanderthal

[Quoten]Modern humans most likely interbred with Neanderthals, according to landmark genome analysis that shed light Thursday on how we evolved differently from our prehistoric cousins.

"We can now say that, in all probability, there was gene flow from Neanderthals to modern humans," said Richard Green of the University of California, Santa Cruz, one of the leaders of the research.[/Quoten]

Posted: May 6, 2010 at 18:28 Quote
Wow, I thought that theory was out of the books awhile ago.

Posted: May 6, 2010 at 22:50 Quote
cdavis wrote:
metalhead99 wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:

Awesome contradiction, bro. The entire argument is here in the first place because billions of people take the Bible as word for word literal fact, and many people still unfortunately believe that science is evil.

Its called a rant. Sorry that I don't spend half an hour editing my posts to make sure I don't make an itty bitty contradiction.

First part of rant = suggestion to ledzeppie
Second part of rant = personal opinion

Sorry I didn't label it. Look a little deeper into what Im saying. Like I said I have better things to do. Although I do agree with what you say about many people taking the bible too literal. People are never going to change it's no point trying. On both sides of the spectrum.

Fireman, that is the worst analogy I have ever seen, bar none.

Another suggestion. If you people really must argue; Instead of making metaphysical arguements. Make some Science based ones. Im talking like legit biology here. Not analogies about trees. Something that video fails to state is that trees growing can and is observed, and can be tested.

Did anyone notice I haven't taken sides? Its called a non-bias. Im a skeptic. I analyze everything. For me, arguing is a waste of time that I could be using actually studying this stuff instead of arguing about things.

Im going for my Bachelor of Science, majoring in Chemistry. What are you doing? Arguing about stuff that no one cares about on a mountain biking site? Go ride, or study. Or get a girlfriend or something.

Posted: May 6, 2010 at 23:00 Quote
bigquotesBe more specific, micro or macro evolution? Micro evolution can be observed today. Macro evolution has never been observed. If your trying to create an argument at least make it a decent one.

Actually Macro has been observed. Macro evolution is simply when a species evolves so that it can no longer interbreed.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011811
Mobile Version of Website