You know you're american when.....

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
You know you're american when.....
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:46 Quote
So just like the "you know you canadian when..." finish off this statement with a stereotypical thing that you do when your american!

Now, i know i'm Canadian, but i thought it would be good to have this thread just like other one Smile

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:47 Quote
O boy this could be interesting.

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:48 Quote
when downsizing your vehicle means you buy a suburban instead of an excursion

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:50 Quote
when you think all Canadians say Eh and live in igloo and use dogsleds for cars
or when you believe Rick Mercer lol

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
when you think all Canadians say Eh and live in igloo and use dogsleds for carsor when you believe Rick Mercer lol
HAHA, i get that everytime i go down south

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
when mcdonads is selling 'miami melt' burgers in uk...they taste like fresh steaming heaving heaps of horse shite.(not insulting americans streotypicaly...)

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
everyone around the world thinks all you do is eat mcdonalds and play video games.

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
nmchiles wrote:
everyone around the world thinks all you do is eat mcdonalds and play video games.

thats the only may im connected to america...mcdonalds....once a month, but tonights was an order gone wrong. it smelled funny. i know americans dont just eat and play. im cleverer than that i was just saying how uk tries really hard to use amerian things for marketing ... like burgers named after cities in america Thumbs Down lol

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
when people think that all Americans own a gun

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:57 Quote
Your idea of a healthy option is a diet coke.

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:57 Quote
mc12spyder wrote:
nmchiles wrote:

thats the only may im connected to america...mcdonalds....once a month, but tonights was an order gone wrong. it smelled funny. i know americans dont just eat and play. im cleverer than that i was just saying how uk tries really hard to use amerian things for marketing ... like burgers named after cities in america Thumbs Down lol

haha. that wasnt a response to yours. i didnt even see ittup

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
You know you are American when..................................................
You are proud of living in a 'land of the free' which happens to hold 20% of the worlds prison population, as well as having the largest proportion of people in jail of any population on earth.

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 16:00 Quote
michaelp1 wrote:
Your idea of a healthy option is a diet coke.
i heard this one guy at mikky d's order like this:
"ill have 2 big macs... 2 supersized fries, a chicken nugget meal.... and a diet coke (im trying to cut back)" hahaha, made me laugh

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
nmchiles wrote:
mc12spyder wrote:
nmchiles wrote:

haha. that wasnt a response to yours. i didnt even see ittup

haha lol...'#oh

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
michaelp1 wrote:
You know you are American when..................................................
You are proud of living in a 'land of the free' which happens to hold 20% of the worlds prison population, as well as having the largest proportion of people in jail of any population on earth.
thats actually a very true point there.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009360
Mobile Version of Website