Hack Bottle Rocket Build?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Hack Bottle Rocket Build?
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 22:50 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
I don't really care who said it. And nothing but the first handful of posts are actually on topic.

I feel like being an ass, so I am.
Juicy5/7, Code, all brakes but hayes 9>juicy 3.
I actually lol'd.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 22:53 Quote
Anyway... What parts do you think you will upgrade next?

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 6:28 Quote
beaterhard wrote:
ChateLife wrote:
face-plant-king wrote:
i have a juicy 3 and a 7 and for stopies the 3 is much better then the 7 but i prefer the 7 on my dh bike coz it doesnt lock up so it makes me faster Razz
page 5.
But its not even the guy with the bottle rocket... thats what I was looking for.

Yes this guy is an idiot.
for your info im not an idiot, i know how my brakes work etc, the reson my 7 isnt as powerful is because it has brake fluid on the pads and the 3 had brand new pads and is set up to be on/off, unlike my 7 which i havnt even set up yet.

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 9:39 Quote
face-plant-king wrote:
beaterhard wrote:
ChateLife wrote:
page 5.
But its not even the guy with the bottle rocket... thats what I was looking for.

Yes this guy is an idiot.
for your info im not an idiot, i know how my brakes work etc, the reson my 7 isnt as powerful is because it has brake fluid on the pads and the 3 had brand new pads and is set up to be on/off, unlike my 7 which i havnt even set up yet.
What the f*ck are you talking about!? how can you set a juicy to be on and off

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 9:45 Quote
bleed it and set it up............

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 12:12 Quote
BigRidah wrote:
Anyway... What parts do you think you will upgrade next?

brakes, derailer, bars/stem, then eventually fork.

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 12:18 Quote
anyone in the UK know where i can get a pivot bolt for the joint near my BB. my one has buggered.

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 16:48 Quote
StevePrice wrote:
anyone in the UK know where i can get a pivot bolt for the joint near my BB. my one has buggered.

if you are talking about one for a bottle rocket (which i assume) you could just call or email the international distributor and order one.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.033648
Mobile Version of Website