problems with great adventure sports

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
problems with great adventure sports
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
on June 18th(22 days ago) i ordered a part through http://greatadventuresports.com/ the shipping was supposed to take at most 10 days the part has not arrived and i have not been able to contact them through email or phone.

has any one else had a problem like this when using this website

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 14:34 Quote
I have a similar situation. Still waiting for my fork. I have had 1 email chat and he said the item was on it's way and should be in next week. This was 2-3 weeks ago. Additionally I have had no shipping charged, just the item. Keep me posted.

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 at 12:16 Quote
I have had the same problem... they said it was on the way 3 weeks ago and still nothing. Same situation, they didn't charge for shipping and won't answer any of my phone calls or e-mails. This is a scam!

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 9:16 Quote
Just to follow up on my experience with Great Adventure Sports. My package eventually arrived! They lied to me about when it was shipped and would not return my messages until I disputed the charge with my credit card company. I really thought I had been had.

Bottom line: don't order from them unless you are willing to wait 6 weeks for your part to arrive!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009958
Mobile Version of Website