Need pictures anyone has taken at Mission Forest Jumps

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Need pictures anyone has taken at Mission Forest Jumps
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 10:32 Quote
I NEED ANYONE IN MAPLE RIDE AND MISSION TO READ THIS. The mission municipality is threatening to take down our jumps we built on the side of dewdney when you just enter mission. The problem they have is that we used the land without permision. Jay Hoots told me that i should try and make a presentation to them about why the jumps should stay. I don't know how to make a presentation either so all the help everyone could give me would be great.

Thanks.
Luke.

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 10:49 Quote
biker00029 wrote:
I NEED ANYONE IN MAPLE RIDE AND MISSION TO READ THIS. The mission municipality is threatening to take down our jumps we built on the side of dewdney when you just enter mission. The problem they have is that we used the land without permision. Jay Hoots told me that i should try and make a presentation to them about why the jumps should stay. I don't know how to make a presentation either so all the help everyone could give me would be great.

Thanks.
Luke.

Dude, dont you and jordan have some pictures of you hittin shit up? if you do i can help make a slideshow and like yeah

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 11:09 Quote
see i told u, i told u this a long time ago.

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 12:48 Quote
dray wrote:
see i told u, i told u this a long time ago.

We had talked to them like a year ago though and they said they were okay with it as long as we kept it clean BUT now they have changed their mind apparently.

And if you could make a slideshow that would be great. I got loads of pics of me, jordan mat and kole but i want to get pics of everyone that has ridden there to show that lots of people use the place and would hate to have it destroyed

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
i got videsos if you need of my profile lukey boy

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 22:13 Quote
okay, add my msn or send all the pictures you have of the mission jumps to my email

m-16-93@hotmail.com

What ill do is ill make a slideshow through google applications so it can be accessed anywhere in the world as long as you got internet, not just from one computer. Ill get on this ASAP when i get the pics

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 18:31 Quote
very cool jumps, but how would a slideshow save them? why would anybody at the city really care if you made a slideshow?

ide try to keep the area free of trash, and maybe hide the jumps with deadfall?

either way good luck with what you do

Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 18:38 Quote
dutchster wrote:
very cool jumps, but how would a slideshow save them? why would anybody at the city really care if you made a slideshow?

ide try to keep the area free of trash, and maybe hide the jumps with deadfall?

either way good luck with what you do

all we have to do is make a slideshow showing them its going to a good use and were not litering or making a big f*cking mess like most dirt jumpers do,

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 12:05 Quote
Already ill send you an email with pics and stuff, a slideshow would be great.

And weve already had this problem witht he city and they said just keep trash together, so weve done that and always kept the jumps rideable.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.046461
Mobile Version of Website