scott voltage fr/shock lengths on first page.

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
scott voltage fr/shock lengths on first page.
Posted: Feb 15, 2017 at 9:42 Quote
Hi bro what would u prefer to me about voltag fr headset for 200 mm fork. Zero -1 or what ( I mean headset cups)
weedane97 wrote:
Eddiemcbain wrote:

Thought I'd try out some skin walls
weight? Nice

Posted: Feb 15, 2017 at 9:43 Quote
Hi friends what would u prefer to me about voltag fr headset for 200 mm fork. Zero -1 or what ( I mean headset cups)

Posted: Feb 15, 2017 at 10:38 Quote
@Bogveradze only need to post once! You can fit a -1 degree headset cup on a voltage, with 200mm forks

Posted: Feb 15, 2017 at 11:41 Quote
Ok, as I guess best option is -1 headset for 200 mm fork. Or only i can do it and stock cups is ok?

I really need help because i broke my first voltage in headtube :/
weedane97 wrote:
@Bogveradze only need to post once! You can fit a -1 degree headset cup on a voltage, with 200mm forks

Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 0:14 Quote
Bogveradze wrote:
Ok, as I guess best option is -1 headset for 200 mm fork. Or only i can do it and stock cups is ok?

weedane97 wrote:
both are fine, the headtube and chainstay link are both famous for cracking, av done both

Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 8:44 Quote
What about mine? SRAM x7 Drive train.

Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 9:05 Quote
cralvgx wrote:
What about mine? SRAM x7 Drive train.
my first voltage was the fr30 2010, still my favourite colour! Found out that the 2010 voltage was slightly different to the 2011-2014 voltage due to the adaptation to suit 200mm triple clamps, just a fact! I have both and sitting on top on each another you can see the difference

Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 8:21 Quote
What is the issue of cracking? Is there any specific movment or jumping or smth else? For me I was going down stairs wh3n it happenen
weedane97 wrote:
Bogveradze wrote:

weedane97 wrote:
both are fine, the headtube and chainstay link are both famous for cracking, av done both

Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 10:35 Quote
Bogveradze wrote:
What is the issue of cracking? Is there any specific movment or jumping or smth else? For me I was going down stairs wh3n it happenen
weedane97 wrote:
Bogveradze wrote:

i only found my cracks when i was cleaning my bike

Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 3:35 Quote
Hey guys, does anyone have 241mm shock mounts for sale? Thanks Beer

Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 10:37 Quote
Hello fellow Voltage riders and any former voltage riders, As you probably know I have been part of this forum since I first got Pinkbike a good few years back and my first proper Mountain bike was a voltage fr30 2010, I bought the bike second hand and gradually upgraded it to the spec I wanted and could afford but sadly cracked the frame. I then bought a fr20 2011 and switch my parts around and finally upgraded to those 241mm shock mounts that everyone desires. I am writing this post to say that my voltage days are nearly over and would like to thank everyone in the past that has helped my out. I have took most peoples replies and details and created a my own voltage log book which has details of most specs and sizes of the voltage.

This above is the bike I rode almost daily but it will get a full strip down and service plus a few new parts to make the bike running almost 100% perfect with it hasn't seem since it came out the factory. The only upgrade I have always wanted but never got round to was a vivid air shock. The bike is 100% different to the original spec, right down to the headset spacers.

The cracked original frame is now a piece of wall art which hangs in my bike workshop, this is still my favourite colour of the voltages mainly because it was one of the first.

scott voltage fr20 2010

Here is a spare frame I have up for sale, voltage fr20 2010, bearings good but has a dent in the frame, check out my page to find the buy/sell post if you are interested.

Scott voltage fr30 2012

Also selling Another voltage which is a fr30 2012 built up of a good few spare parts that's why its cheap, will be up for sale in the next few days so if your interested cheap it out on buy/sell as well

SCOTT VOLTAGE FR 30 2010 WITH NS BIKES SAM PILGRIM GRIPS

Above the bike when I bought it more than 5 years ago.
The reason why the voltage is going into retirement is because I raced a full downhill series last year and put it through its paces but upgrading to a proper full on downhill bike for next years race series.

you might see the voltage again after the refurb and maybe a video in the future.
cheers!

Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 21:32 Quote
Wait, you were CunningStunt previously, right?? I recognize your picture and that voltage!!! Congrats to riding the crap out of that bike, my 2010 FR20 is still my daily DH driver hahaha

weedane97 wrote:
Hello fellow Voltage riders and any former voltage riders, As you probably know I have been part of this forum since I first got Pinkbike a good few years back and my first proper Mountain bike was a voltage fr30 2010, I bought the bike second hand and gradually upgraded it to the spec I wanted and could afford but sadly cracked the frame. I then bought a fr20 2011 and switch my parts around and finally upgraded to those 241mm shock mounts that everyone desires. I am writing this post to say that my voltage days are nearly over and would like to thank everyone in the past that has helped my out. I have took most peoples replies and details and created a my own voltage log book which has details of most specs and sizes of the voltage.

This above is the bike I rode almost daily but it will get a full strip down and service plus a few new parts to make the bike running almost 100% perfect with it hasn't seem since it came out the factory. The only upgrade I have always wanted but never got round to was a vivid air shock. The bike is 100% different to the original spec, right down to the headset spacers.

The cracked original frame is now a piece of wall art which hangs in my bike workshop, this is still my favourite colour of the voltages mainly because it was one of the first.

scott voltage fr20 2010

Here is a spare frame I have up for sale, voltage fr20 2010, bearings good but has a dent in the frame, check out my page to find the buy/sell post if you are interested.

Scott voltage fr30 2012

Also selling Another voltage which is a fr30 2012 built up of a good few spare parts that's why its cheap, will be up for sale in the next few days so if your interested cheap it out on buy/sell as well

The reason why the voltage is going into retirement is because I raced a full downhill series last year and put it through its paces but upgrading to a proper full on downhill bike for next years race series.

you might see the voltage again after the refurb and maybe a video in the future.
cheers!

Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 23:57 Quote
nickydh wrote:
Wait, you were CunningStunt previously, right?? I recognize your picture and that voltage!!! Congrats to riding the crap out of that bike, my 2010 FR20 is still my daily DH driver hahaha

weedane97 wrote:

scott voltage fr20 2010

Scott voltage fr30 2012

cheers!
cheers! No i have always been weedane97 never been cunningstunt They might a very similar photo

Posted: Feb 25, 2017 at 0:19 Quote
weedane97 wrote:
nickydh wrote:

weedane97 wrote:

scott voltage fr20 2010

Scott voltage fr30 2012

cheers!
cheers! No i have always been weedane97 never been cunningstunt They might a very similar photo
Something smells a bit fishy around here , can the real cunningstunt / weedane stand up ? Smile

Posted: Feb 25, 2017 at 9:28 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
weedane97 wrote:
nickydh wrote:

Something smells a bit fishy around here , can the real cunningstunt / weedane stand up ? Smile
i am the one and only weedane97 haha and all these voltages are mines apart from the fr30 2012 as i sold it on Thursday, fr20 2010 frame still for sale!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.043418
Mobile Version of Website