scott voltage fr/shock lengths on first page.

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
scott voltage fr/shock lengths on first page.
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: May 19, 2018 at 6:14 Quote
Mirko17 wrote:
This is my Voltage 710, with as many black parts as I could. 26 inch wheels, full air suspension. Enduro/Slopestyle/Freeride/Downhill bike, in other words a mountain bike

The Beauty and the beast!

Posted: Jul 11, 2018 at 20:26 Quote
Hello everybody! Where are the Voltage with enduro setup?

Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 1:40 Quote
Here is my 2016 FR710. I am stationed in South Korea and picked it up new and stock from a South Korean Scott dealer after I broke my arm on a DH course here. As part of my recovery I just keep telling my wife upgrading it makes me feel better. I think I am done for now until I get back to the states.

Posted: Nov 20, 2018 at 11:57 Quote
Rkeaton121 wrote:
Here is my 2016 FR710. I am stationed in South Korea and picked it up new and stock from a South Korean Scott dealer after I broke my arm on a DH course here. As part of my recovery I just keep telling my wife upgrading it makes me feel better. I think I am done for now until I get back to the states.

This is gorgeous!! What dropper is that?

Posted: Dec 11, 2018 at 20:16 Quote
wrote:
haribo-dh wrote:

This is gorgeous!! What dropper is that?


^^^That is the Fox Transfer dropper post with external cable routing ^^^

Posted: Dec 28, 2018 at 3:48 Quote
Anyone got a voltage FR30 or anything Voltage in L size to swap?, i am in UK. (not FR7xx) I got Voltage FR30 frame in S black with blue graphics.

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 at 11:24 Quote
I have the original Fox Van R on my Voltage FR 720 and I can't get it to work for me, I need more compression damping. I have a CCDB air on my trail bike, really like it since I can pedal, jump and descend without having to change anything. Is it a good choice for the Scott? It would not hurt to make it bob less, both for pedaling downhill (get loads of pedal strikes now) and also uphill since I use it for non lift assisted.
I'm also considering buying a Vivid R2C since it's cheap but it is also heavier and I haven't tried it. Does it pedal OK?
(By pedal I mean pedaling without bobbing like crazy, I'm aware or that the FR isn't a trail bike. Tough I wish it was on the way up, it's very fun downhill... Smile )

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 10:42 Quote
I’ve got a 2015 710 voltage and the shitty e13 lg1 chain guide (top and bottom) sliders keep breaking . Anyone recommend an alternative as e13 stopped selling the bottom slider , you have to buy the whole thing ? Or can you fit anything on bottom as a replacement ?

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 8:14 Quote
I have superstar on mine, good enough for me!!

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 15:26 Quote
Update ; bought a e13 plus cheap so all sorted !

Posted: May 5, 2019 at 6:17 Quote
650B Voltage... with the +/- 0mm dropouts up to 2.3" is fine, with the +10mm 2.5" is possible and -10mm 2.2" is the max.

- Scott Voltage FR 2011 grind down the cableguides and now full internal cable routing custom paint - BOS Deville 170mm - Cane Creek DB Air CS XV 222x70mm - DT 533d 650B 27.5 on DT 240 R 350 OS F with Sapim Laser - Continental Mountain King - Vittoria Latex tubes - XTR 9020 170mm Cranks - XTR Chainwheel 34T - Shimano 6701 Chain - XTR 980 11-34T Cassette - XTR 9000 rear mech - XTR 980 Trigger - Pro Koryak Dropper 170mm - Selle Italia SLR TT - XTR 975 Levers with XT 8000 Calipers - SM-RT76 180 200 Rotors - Saint MX80 Pedals - LG1 Chain guide - Easton Havoc Carbon 750mm 15mm Rise - Chromag HiFi 50mm Stem - Sixpack Kingpin Headset - Odi Longneck Grips - 14.4kg 31.75lbs

Posted: May 5, 2019 at 8:44 Quote
Annihilator wrote:
650B Voltage... with the +/- 0mm dropouts up to 2.3" is fine, with the +10mm 2.5" is possible and -10mm 2.2" is the max.

- Scott Voltage FR 2011 grind down the cableguides and now full internal cable routing custom paint - BOS Deville 170mm - Cane Creek DB Air CS XV 222x70mm - DT 533d 650B 27.5 on DT 240 R 350 OS F with Sapim Laser - Continental Mountain King - Vittoria Latex tubes - XTR 9020 170mm Cranks - XTR Chainwheel 34T - Shimano 6701 Chain - XTR 980 11-34T Cassette - XTR 9000 rear mech - XTR 980 Trigger - Pro Koryak Dropper 170mm - Selle Italia SLR TT - XTR 975 Levers with XT 8000 Calipers - SM-RT76 180 200 Rotors - Saint MX80 Pedals - LG1 Chain guide - Easton Havoc Carbon 750mm 15mm Rise - Chromag HiFi 50mm Stem - Sixpack Kingpin Headset - Odi Longneck Grips - 14.4kg 31.75lbs

Can you still get the full 180mm of travel with the 27.5x2.5? I have a 2011 FR10, and if I can get into 27.5 without getting a new frame that would be great!

Posted: May 5, 2019 at 9:18 Quote
stuffy1122 wrote:
Annihilator wrote:
650B Voltage... with the +/- 0mm dropouts up to 2.3" is fine, with the +10mm 2.5" is possible and -10mm 2.2" is the max.

- Scott Voltage FR 2011 grind down the cableguides and now full internal cable routing custom paint - BOS Deville 170mm - Cane Creek DB Air CS XV 222x70mm - DT 533d 650B 27.5 on DT 240 R 350 OS F with Sapim Laser - Continental Mountain King - Vittoria Latex tubes - XTR 9020 170mm Cranks - XTR Chainwheel 34T - Shimano 6701 Chain - XTR 980 11-34T Cassette - XTR 9000 rear mech - XTR 980 Trigger - Pro Koryak Dropper 170mm - Selle Italia SLR TT - XTR 975 Levers with XT 8000 Calipers - SM-RT76 180 200 Rotors - Saint MX80 Pedals - LG1 Chain guide - Easton Havoc Carbon 750mm 15mm Rise - Chromag HiFi 50mm Stem - Sixpack Kingpin Headset - Odi Longneck Grips - 14.4kg 31.75lbs

Can you still get the full 180mm of travel with the 27.5x2.5? I have a 2011 FR10, and if I can get into 27.5 without getting a new frame that would be great!

yep, no problems Smile

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.054469
Mobile Version of Website